The Yonta Maria Grand Fleet is a group of 56 ships led by Orlumbus. It shares its name with its flagship, the Yonta Maria. After the defeat of Doflamingo, the fleet became the Seventh Division of the Straw Hat Grand Fleet.
The jolly roger of the Yonta Maria Grand Fleet is a traditional skull and crossbones between the two halves of an egg. The Yonta Maria features a white design on a black sail, while the rest of the ships in the fleet have a black design on a white sail.
The Yonta Maria Grand Fleet consists of 56 vessels, including the Yonta Maria. There are 4,300 members total, including its admiral Orlumbus. The other 55 ships of the fleet are similar in appearance to the Yonta Maria, but come in two distinct smaller sizes. The Yonta Maria has the word mark "4TAMARIA" (Yonta Maria) on its sails, while there are five medium ships with "3TAMARIA" (Santa Maria) and 50 small ships with "2TAMARIA" (Nita Maria) instead.
|Straw Hat Grand Fleet|
Nothing is known about the crew's strength, although its leader was strong enough to fight in the Corrida Colosseum and defeat Agyo. In terms of numbers, the Yonta Maria Grand Fleet is the largest among the Straw Hat Grand Fleet divisions.
The fleet appears to be rather famous, as it was stated that those who manage to sink it would be able to make a name for themselves.
When the ships are all anchored together, they can deploy a series of gangplanks to form a massive connection bridge to the mainland. This allows a huge number of people to embark or disembark from the ships all at once. However, the ships need to be docked on the very outskirts of an island and lined up in single file to avoid being spotted and to create the bridge. Once the ships are in formation, their land bridge has a reach of 5 kilometers. It proved vital in making it possible for a massive amount of pirates to escape capture from the Marines and Admiral Fujitora.
Following the battle against the Donquixote Pirates, the crew's main vessel, the Yonta Maria was stationed near Dressrosa's docks, ready to ship off the Straw Hats and all their allies. Orlumbus wished to make his 4,300 members allies of the Straw Hats. Though Luffy declined the offer as he didn't want the burden of being responsible for such a large fleet, Orlumbus and the other representatives of the seven organizations swore their allegiance to Luffy and became part of the Straw Hat Grand Fleet.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 71 Chapter 704 and Episode 633, Orlumbus is the first member that debuts.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 One Piece Manga — Vol. 80 Chapter 800, Orlumbus declared the Yonta Maria Grand Fleet as the seventh division of the Straw Hat Grand Fleet.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 One Piece Manga — Vol. 80 Chapter 800 (p. 14-15), the unfurled sails of the ships of the fleet can be seen.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 One Piece Manga — Vol. 80 Chapter 799, Orlumbus reveals his Yonta Maria Grand Fleet.
- ↑ SBS One Piece Manga — Vol. 81, Oda names the ships of the Straw Hat Grand Fleet.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 80 Chapter 800 (p. 9).
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 80 Chapter 799.