In comparison to full-blooded giants, Wotans are not as big, but they are still considered big by human standards. Their size is roughly a little bigger than the Kairiki Destroyers, who are considered to be "oversized ants" to full-blooded giants. In the anime, their size is greatly enhanced to proportions similar to full-blooded giants.
The Wotan's fishman genes are also passed on to them. These genes grant them incredible strength and the ability to perform amazing feats underwater. They seem to have far fewer visible fish features than a full-blooded fishman, such as gills and webbed hands.
|Big Pan||Sebastian ≠|
- †: the character is deceased.
- *: the character's status is unknown. Hovering the symbol may give further details.
- ≠: the character is non-canon.
- ‡: the character is no longer part of this group. Hovering the symbol may give further details.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 33 Chapter 309 and Episode 210, Big Pan, the first Wotan in the series, makes his debut.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 33 Chapter 310 and Episode 211, Big Pan's fishman heritage is mentioned.
- Multiracial - A Wikipedia article on mixed races.