Volume 90 is titled "The Holy Land Mary Geoise".
Cover and Volume IllustrationEdit
The cover is maroon, the title logo is yellow, and the author's name is written in gold. The cover features the Empty Throne in the far background, and Nefertari Cobra, Rob Lucci, Hattori, Sabo, Rebecca, Mansherry, Monkey D. Garp, Karoo, Nefertari Vivi, Leo, Bartholomew Kuma, Jewelry Bonney, Wapol, and Shirahoshi in a circle around Luffy's bounty image.
- 901. Even If You Die, Don't Die!!! (死んでも死ぬなよ!!! Shindemo Shinunayo!!!?): Jinbe joins the Sun Pirates in keeping the Big Mom Pirates occupied long enough to allow the Straw Hats to escape Totto Land.
- 902. End Roll (END ROLL Endo Rōru?): The Straw Hats make it out of Totto Land as Big Mom joins the battle against Germa and the Sun Pirates.
- 903. The Fifth Emperor (5番目の皇帝 Go-banme no Kōtei?): Luffy discovers that his notoriety is now on par with the Yonko. Meanwhile, Koby and Helmeppo protect the Dressrosa and Prodence Kingdom royalty on their way to Levely.
- 904. The Entrance of the Revolutionary Army Commanders (革命軍全軍隊長登場 Kakumei-gun Zengun Taichō Tōjō?): The four commanders of the Revolutionary Army save an island from pirates as they go to meet with Dragon about their upcoming declaration of war.
- 905. A Beautiful World (美しい世界 Utsukushii Sekai?): Fujitora comes to Mary Geoise right as royals start making their way up there for Levely.
- 906. The Holy Land Mary Geoise (聖地マリージョア Seichi Marījoa?): Several royals whom Luffy helped meet each other and talk about him. Meanwhile, a straw hat is retrieved from deep within Mary Geoise.
- 907. The Empty Throne (虚の玉座 Kara no Gyokuza?): Sterry is introduced to the Empty Throne, while outside, Charlos attempts to kidnap Shirahoshi before being stopped by Mjosgard. Meanwhile, Big Mom makes contact with Kaido, and Shanks goes to Mary Geoise to talk with the Five Elders.
- 908. The Levely Begins (世界会議 (レヴェリー) 開幕 Reverī Kaimaku?): Jewelry Bonney infiltrates the World Nobles' domain, where she discovers Bartholomew Kuma being used as Rosward's slave. The Levely begins, and the royals begin their conference. Meanwhile, the Five Elders talk about the necessity of a cleansing of the world as they head to the Empty Throne, upon which sits Im.
- 909. Seppuku (切腹 Seppuku?): Marco declines Nekomamushi's offer to join the alliance against Kaido. Meanwhile, Zoro's group arrives at Wano, but despite Kin'emon's orders to lie low, Zoro finds himself in trouble with the law.
- 910. Onward to Wano Country (いざワノ国へ Iza Wano Kuni e?): Luffy's group heads for Wano Country, but Luffy is separated from the others after being caught in a whirlpool and ends up on Wano alone.
- How Big Mom chose her husbands is revealed.
- Several characters have been confirmed to be members of the Charlotte Family, with their position in the family and their ages revealed.
- Sabo's appearance at the ages 40 and 60 in this reality and in one where "things went bad".
- Gerth's age is revealed. It is also revealed that she was the girl who befriended Linlin when she arrived at the Sheep's House.
- Charlotte Mont-d'Or and Opera's Devil Fruits are revealed to be the Buku Buku no Mi and Kuri Kuri no Mi.
- The hobbies of Smoker, Tashigi and Hina are revealed.
- Possible children of Crocodile, Mihawk and Doflamingo are shown.
- This, Volume 1, Volume 12, and Volume 61 are the only volumes that contain an entire story arc, with this volume containing the Levely Arc.
- After Chapter 904, instead of an SBS, there are several recap pages about Levely participants and key figures. The featured characters are Koby, Helmeppo, Charlos, Sterry, Rob Lucci, Kaku, Wapol, Kureha, Dalton, Nefertari Vivi, Nefertari Cobra, Shirahoshi, Neptune, Otohime, Gol D. Roger, Shanks, and Monkey D. Luffy.
|← Previous Volume||Next Volume →|