The outside colored cover is light blue fading from white, and the title logo is dark red, white, and peach fading from white. The author's name is written in dark red. At the center of the cover is the Sanji retrieval team (from right to left, top to bottom: Carrot, Brook, Pekoms, Luffy, Nami, Pedro, and Chopper). In the background is Nefeltari Vivi drawn with a blue tint.
There's a Japanese game called Atchi Muite Hoi (Look That Way) where one player has to turn their head in one of the four directions while the other player points with a finger, hoping to guess the same direction. Well, I've invented a secret weapon called Atchi Muite Hoi 3-D that has ten directions instead. If a kid ever challenges you to Atchi Muite Hoi, use this method to childishly avoid losing!!
817. Raizo of the Mist (霧の雷ぞう,Kiri no Raizō?): Kin'emon reveals that he is not Momonosuke's father, and Momonosuke is actually the son of the daimyo of Kuri in Wano Country. Inuarashi and Nekomamushi reluctantly make peace and take the Straw Hats, Law, and the samurai to see Raizo, who is chained to a poneglyph.
818. Inside the Whale (くじらの中で,Kujira no Naka de?): Robin translates the poneglyph, revealing that it is one of four "Road Poneglyphs" that lead to Raftel's location. The minks and the samurai then reveal that Momonosuke's family invented the Poneglyph and that his father Kozuki Oden traveled with the Roger Pirates. However, Oden was executed by Kaido and the shogun of Wano due to knowing a secret about Raftel.
819. Momonosuke, Heir of the Kozuki Family (光月家跡取り・モモの助,Kōzuki-ke Atotori Momonosuke?): Momonosuke and his retainers ask the Straw Hats to help them retake Wano Country and take down Kaido and the shogun, and Luffy accepts after telling Momonosuke to take charge. Meanwhile, Jack's fleet returns to Zou.
820. Dog and Cat Have a History (犬と猫に歴史あり,Inu to Neko ni Rekishi Ari?): Inuarashi and Nekomamushi talk about their past experiences with Roger as the alliance prepares to go their separate ways, with Nekomamushi intending to find the missing Marco the Phoenix. Suddenly, Luffy hears a voice as Jack's attack on Zunisha begins.
821. Understood (承知した,Shōchi shita?): Jack assaults Zunisha, who begs Luffy and Momonosuke to order it to fight back. Momonosuke does so, and Zunisha wipes out Jack's fleet with a single swing of its trunk.
822. Descending the Elephant (下象,Gezō?): Momonosuke decides to stay behind on Zou as the Sanji retrieval team, accompanied by the mink Pedro, departs Zou.
823. A World Abuzz (ざわつく世界,Zawatsuku Sekai?): Several royal families around the world head for the upcoming Reverie. Meanwhile, Carrot joins the Sanji retrieval team, and Pedro reads news about the destruction of the Revolutionary Army's base.
824. Whim (気まぐれ,Kimagure?): Luffy creates several mishaps onboard the Sunny, including using their entire rations to make an inedible meal. Meanwhile, Kaido goes into a drunken rage upon finding out about Jack's failure, and in another place Sanji sees a picture of his bride-to-be Charlotte Pudding for the first time.
825. The WEJ's Comic Strip (世経の絵物語,Sekei no Emonogatari?): Tensions between Sanji and the Fire Tank Pirates grow. Meanwhile, Luffy is brought to the brink of death after eating a poisonous fish, and the Sanji retrieval team encounters the ship of Germa 66.
826. 0 and 4 (0と4,Rei to Yon?): The Sanji retrieval team meets Sanji's brother Yonji and sister Reiju. Reiju heals Luffy of his poisoning, and the two groups depart in peace. Meanwhile, Aladine reports this activity to Jinbe.
827. Totto Land (トットランド,Totto Rando?): The Sanji retrieval team docks at Cacao Island, which is built entirely out of chocolate. Luffy and Chopper get in trouble for eating a building, but are saved by Pudding, who takes them to her home. Meanwhile, Big Mom prepares for the wedding.