082.OK, Let's STAND UP! (OK, Let's STAND UP!,Ōkē, Rettsu, Sutan Dappu!?) The Straw Hats go to face the Arlong Pirates. Not taking them seriously, Hachi summons Mohmoo to fight. Despite initially not wanting to fight after recognizing Luffy and Sanji, Luffy thwarts the attack and uses Mohmoo to take down most of the Arlong Pirates.
083. Luffy IN BLACK (ルフィ IN BLACK,Rufi In Burakku?) The last attack leaves Luffy's feet stuck in the ground. As the other Straw Hats prepare to deal with Arlong's three officer members, Arlong decides to throw the stone Luffy's feet is encased in knowing the Devil Fruit User's weakness.
084. Zombie (ゾンビ,Zonbi?) As Genzo and Nojiko prepare to help Luffy, Sanji notices the wounds from Zoro's battle against Mihawk have not fully healed yet, leaving Zoro barely able to stand.
085. Three-Sword Style VS Six-Sword Style (三刀流対六刀流,Santōryū tai Rokutōryū?) Despite his handicap, by borrowing Johnny and Yosaku's swords, Zoro is able to overcome Hachi's six-sword style with his three-sword style and defeat him. Sanji decides to go underwater to help Luffy as Zoro is in no condition to do so with Kuroobi following him as Nojiko and Genzo figure out a plan to help Luffy survive longer.
086. Chivalry VS Fishman Karate (騎士道VS魚人空手,Kishidō VS Gyojin Karate?) Sanji finds his kicks aren't as strong underwater, and is losing to Kuroobi with no chance to surface for air. As Genzo and Nojiko pull Luffy's head above water to resuscitate him, after Kuroobi mocks his chivalry, Sanji forces Kuroobi to surface allowing him to easily defeat the fishman on land.
087. It's Over!! (終わったんだ!!,Owattanda!!?) Though given a chance to fake his death so Chew could leave him alone, Usopp works up the courage and manages to outsmart Chew and defeat him.
088. Die!!! (死んで!!!,Shinde!!!?) Nami decides to confront Arlong, as Arlong is easily overpowering Zoro and Sanji. Nami refuses to rejoin Arlong and is willing to die with the villagers. Noticing that Nojiko and Genzos efforts are paying off, Zoro decides to hold off Arlong so Sanji can free Luffy.
089. Switch (交替,Kōtai?) Zoro and Usopp hold off Arlong where Arlong learns about Zoro's serious injuries and is surprised how he survived. Despite Hachi's attempt to stop Sanji, the wounds from his earlier fight with Zoro open up and render him unconscious. Sanji then destroy the rock, freeing Luffy's feet and with his head above water Luffy's body ricochets, allowing him to quickly enter the fight.
090. What Can You Do? (何ができる,Nani ga Dekiru?) Ignoring Arlong's claims about the weakness of relying on others, Luffy begins the battle between them to prove he can beat him. Luffy smashes Arlong's teeth, but as Arlong is a shark fishman, they grow back.