Hi and welcome to the One Piece Encyclopedia! Thanks for your edit to the Sanji page.
What do you think? Edit
"Make good choices and never let your mind wonder off"
Is this a good mesage?
Young Piece 01:59, 6 April 2009 (UTC)
First off, I wanted to say, I appreciate that you're putting images in places that were lacking them, however I do have a few requests when you place them:
- Placement: Make sure there aren't too many images in one section. It tends to clutter up the pages, and looks pretty messy. It would also be helpful if the images are posted before, after, or between paragraphs. Sometimes I've spotted them being placed in the middle of sentences.
- Punctuation in the captions: Make sure there's a period at the end of your sentences.
- Image size: I've been trying to keep them consistant at 230px, to keep pages nice and organised. So, it would help a lot if you made them that way.
- Quality: Now and then the images you post are really pixelated, or have black borders. It would be nice if those borders were cropped off. Pixelation can't really be helped if a better version of that image can't be found or made, but I don't think one's that are really low quality should even be bothered to be uploaded.
I hope you take these into consideration. Thanks for your time. :) --YazzyDream 04:07, August 22, 2010 (UTC)
New Arc Edit
does the two year time skip start a new arc? or is this still part of the post war arc? -Louts2490
Hey there! Sorry, but you are not allowed to upload any of the following:
- Fanart of any kind.
- Pictures not related to One Piece.
- Duplicate images.
- Videos of any kind, including videos from Youtube or similar sites.
- .jpg, .JPG, or .JPEG image formats. .png is the preferred format.
- Images with no source provided.
- Images with no licensing or images without proper licensing.
- Images that have not been categorized or images without proper categories.
- Images with poor file names that do not reflect the content of the picture. Random numbers and letters should not be used in file names.
- Scanlation images with English text.
- Images that are not used for an article on this wiki. (User pages and blogs are not considered articles)
For tips on how to upload a picture for the wiki correctly, check out this step-by-step instruction.
If you want to use pictures in your profile or blogs please use those that are already on the wiki or upload your images on another site (like photobucket, imageshack, etc. Check out this blog for more information).
Please read the Image Guidelines before uploading any more images to the wiki. If you have any questions about these rules, don't hesitate to ask me on my talk page. Thank you. ❖ 22:16, December 5, 2012 (UTC)