|leviathan_89 's Talk Page|
|Table of Contents||Bot Requests|
Totland Arc Edit
Hey Levi, can you help us out and use your bot to rename "Whole Cake Island Arc" -> "Totland Arc"? AOD and I were just gonna do it without bots since it's a relatively new article, but wikia's search function seems to be down. I think I've got it in a bunch (if not all) of navibox templates already. Talk | 16:17, May 31, 2016 (UTC)
I use the page numbers of other volumes for reference. Vol. 81 had 208 pages and 10 chapters, so since the chapters are the same length there's enough room for 11 in this one. Kaido King of the Beasts (talk) 15:54, June 17, 2016 (UTC)
Also, for the first part of your question to Klobis, Pekoms said in 827 that the Totland islands are led by ministers, and Cacao Island is led by the Minister of Chocolate. So Muscat is one of the ministers. Kaido King of the Beasts (talk) 23:47, June 17, 2016 (UTC)
Re: Chapter 829 Edit
- Cacao Island is ruled by Minister of Chocolate. So being "Minister of Gelato" does not mean there is Gelato Island and he rules there.
- "Sweet City" is in English.
Need a Little Assistance Edit
Hey Can I request your Help with updating the Char Box Templates for my Wiki I have been trying for a while now and just can't seem to get it right --01:01, July 10, 2016 (UTC)
re:Community Page Edit
Thanks, never knew that, it seems quite handy.16:32, July 20, 2016 (UTC)
Help with TotlandEdit
Hello Levi! Since apparently Totland is spelled as "Totto Land", we were wondering if you could help us change all the Totlands into Totto Lands. We are simply horrible with bots, so we came to you for your much needed help. If it's not too much of a hassle of course. Cheers,15:17, July 28, 2016 (UTC)
- It's been Totland this entire time. Why is it Totto Land now? Meshack (talk) 16:47, July 28, 2016 (UTC)
Thanks alot Levi!!20:14, July 28, 2016 (UTC)
Hey, Levi. I hope you can help us with a few problems we've had ever since the switch to portable infoboxes.
- Template:Char Box currently has no option for the "No Picture Available" image to use with unseen characters like Kozuki Oden.
- Image switches don't work with Template:Volume Box anymore. On some volume pages like Volume 69 we used to have a switch for the Cover and Inside Cover, but they're all broken now.
Main Page Redesign Edit
19:01, August 2, 2016 (UTC)
Switch and Switch infobox docs help Edit
The Template:Switch/doc and Template:Switch infobox/doc are really out of date and needs to be redone since we no longer use the current method(s), I could fix it but I am not really good at those kind of things. Dragonquiz (talk) 03:17, August 7, 2016 (UTC)
You're moving of those article space Portal pages, to template pages, is incorrect, please move them back to the portal space, they will not work while they are in the template:space
- You should have asked me, why it was in the portal space, instead of simply moving it over without asking anyone.
- Hey, Please join the wiki's chat, I would like to have a word with you.
Slider Questions Edit
Yo Levi, I appreciate the help, but next time consult with me or the other admins before moving on your own =) So explain to me what you changed and why so I understand because everything was already looking fine before. It'd be helpful if you could give me a list of all the relevant templates and stuff since you went ahead and deleted/moved everything. Why was portal transformer removed? And what else did you change content wise? 23:08, August 20, 2016 (UTC)
- Hi Levi, any chance we could clean this image http://i.imgur.com/eZxUor8.png and use it as a background for the anime tab. There are higher resolution pics available and it fits the summer theme. If you have any other suggestions in mind, let me know 14:27, August 22, 2016 (UTC)
- Alright I'll give the textless openings a look and see what I can find. I think the "Sail Into the World of One Piece" should be cropped and shifted a little so we can see Luffy holding the flag better. Good job with the SBS btw. The column thing makes things much easier as opposed to making a giant table :P It's not perfectly align, but it will do 15:03, August 22, 2016 (UTC)
- Well in the preview pic it is almost completely cut-offed 15:19, August 22, 2016 (UTC)
- There's a few things we should fix before putting it on the main page Levi. For starters that back metro arrow needs to be more noticable. A lot of people seem to have hard time going back to the main menu cause the color and size makes it hard to notice. Also, let me fix the links and other stuff before moving it to the main page 14:39, August 23, 2016 (UTC)
- Making it brighter on top of doubling the size would be great 14:44, August 23, 2016 (UTC)
- It doesn't hurt to try :/ Worst case is we would just have to revert back to the original 14:49, August 23, 2016 (UTC)
- Before I undo your edit to the Volumes tabs. I want to know why we can't use the subpages. The links were fine and made things much easier in finding stuff 19:07, August 23, 2016 (UTC)
- I tried to put the new slider on the main page here http://onepiece.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page but the images are covered by the wiki's background. What do we have to do? 15:53, August 25, 2016 (UTC)
Time limit on IP's, gotcha. And yes, we were talking about the anon lock. Is it possible to lock the wiki down for a while for anons in cases of emergencies like this? Just to have an independent red button instead of waiting for someone to arrive.17:38, September 5, 2016 (UTC)
Ah, right! I'll remember to use it in cases of absolute emergencies.17:44, September 5, 2016 (UTC)
Community Corner Edit
Sorry for the late reply! I've been meaning to customize the Community Corner for a while. Thank you for providing the banner! It looks very nice. Just one question. Is there a reason why pngs won't work for updating the banner instead of jpgs? 23:04, September 15, 2016 (UTC)
Discussion Link Edit
Hi Levi! Sorry I was eating a late night snack so I was away. Fish Tank http://community.wikia.com/wiki/User:FishTank said it was alright for us to use this code for wiki wide use 22:28, September 22, 2016 (UTC)
- Yeah I guess I should have mentioned that in the edit summary. Sorry about that ^__^" But yeah, what were you saying about importjs earlier? If there's a better way to add the script feel free to do so 22:37, September 22, 2016 (UTC)
- Oh no that's fine. You're more familiar with this stuff than myself and I know you're trying to help. I didn't even know there was a way to bypass the review process. That's good to know. Anyways, when I put the script on common.js earlier I was able to view the Discussion Link using the test mode. Now I can't see anymore when you moved it to the importjs. 23:00, September 22, 2016 (UTC)
- As long as we can get the discussion link on there, it doesn't really matter how we do it I guess. So do we have to wait for it load now or do we have to do the review process since that worked earlier? 23:08, September 22, 2016 (UTC)