Hi, welcome to the wiki! Thanks for your contributions.
Here's a wiki tip for you -- you can sign your name on discussion pages by typing ~~~~ which automatically adds your signature and the date.
Check out Help:Contents for more tricks.
I know... Sadly its all these reasons why I should return are the reasons why I left. I've been much happier since, still I know I can write in peace here and so long as I keep within the rules I'm fine! :-)
Its a shame, but wikipedia is ruled by its politics. I don't know, I try to make people happy, but being a OP fan I was always torn between the fans of OP and being a wikipedian. I quit when I was accused of canvasing (long story short: setting up a fight between to people). When you get accused of canvasing, you know its time to quit.
This wikia is meant to have replaced the whole of the wikipedia pages, buteven tht never happened. ITs best to let the wikipedians who have a chip ont ehir shoulder rule the wikipedian pages and let the fans here have their space. The worst part of wikipedia was loosing the terms page - we had 50+ broken links and now nothing exists to explain the missing text. --One-Winged Hawk 18:07, 26 August 2008 (UTC)
- I wouldn't worry about it too much. If no one edits then wikipedia is as good as dead. If you want to edit, the best thing you can do is just ensure there are links between our pages and theirs. For example, on the Straw Hats page there should be a link to ours and vice versa.
- I think a lot of people have just given up its too much, I stayed there for two years. I checked in o it every day but over time lessened what I was doing. When people want to aid me in helping out, I'll lend a hand as communities are called that for a reason. I will not do it by myself because wikipedia isn't a fansite nor a I a fansite admin. Plus most of the refs I put on thereover time got removed by carelessness, you don't want to know how long they take to find. T_T --One-Winged Hawk 18:49, 26 August 2008 (UTC)
- If they hold a discussion about it, they talk for days and do nothing. When they hold a consuenus (excuse spelling there), it never goes the way the OP editors want it. A lot of wikipedians go around and set their sights on being negative towards everything (the jerks who will send a page to hell but never save one) and unfortuntely they out number the ones wanting to save them. --One-Winged Hawk 19:42, 26 August 2008 (UTC)
Chew Vs ChuuEdit
Chew has been proven to be correct (despite what most fans think). Please don't change the name. If you had actaully read that discussion on his page, you'd see why we stuck with "Chew". ^_- --One-Winged Hawk 08:04, 25 September 2008 (UTC)
- Actaully, its in the red data book as "Chew" which was written by Oda. Oda's word is final as the written name, the Baseball featurette also has "Chew" based on that.
- And as far as I can tell, there is nothing for Koby or Coby. So either name is fine. I seem to recall both are used on this site in one way or another. If you have the english text version from Oda thats proof of either is correct. :-/ --One-Winged Hawk 08:12, 25 September 2008 (UTC)
busy editor Edit
I just want to say you are on an rampaging edit frenzy! you must be like the fastest out there!
Kingluffy1 23:22, 2 October 2008 (UTC)
Well, which ever the one it is, its the Japanese word for Whaleshark so with very limited Japanese all I can say is ask someone who can speak Japanese or look it up. I suspect Jinbei since I've seen other animes stick with "Jinbei" for Whaleshark. --One-Winged Hawk 20:55, 6 October 2008 (UTC)
Mugiwara Franky is a mod. Of the two mods (second I forget) MF is the one around the most. --One-Winged Hawk 08:09, 7 October 2008 (UTC)
You'll have to excuse me... I've got a splitting headache (has come up with a fever inthe last 6 hours).
You need to access the template. To access the template for that page, just go to "Edit this page". Ignore everything on the page and scroll down past the "Save page", "Show Preview", etc until you find "Pages transcluded onto the current version of this page" in bold text. Select the template for sunny pirates...
The spoiler tag is merely a warning for people who have yet read that part of the story yet. For very old info, it doesn't need a tag as its expected that the info should be well known by a large percentage of the general public. For very new and recent info, the tag is technically necessary to a certain degree as the info will most likely be known to a small percentage of the general public. Basically, its there as a warning sign so not to discomfort readers who don't want to be spoiled from the newest info.
Its anyone's choice to be spoiled or not here. However, to serve a small minority also, some catering to their needs to a certain degree maybe expected from the wikia.Mugiwara Franky 08:42, 4 December 2008 (UTC)
- Besides as long as its not the spoilers from any spoiler forum, its not hurting anyone.Mugiwara Franky 08:43, 4 December 2008 (UTC)
Edit war in Doflamingo Page Edit
Due to your participation in a recent edit war in Donquixote Doflamingo, the page will be protected for 1 week. Please explain your reasons in the discussion page so that problem between parties can be understood.Mugiwara Franky 04:45, 20 January 2009 (UTC)
- Please end your edit war on pages Monkey D. Luffy and Crocodile. As you have been previously banned, continuing to do so may make you considerable for a much higher ban. DS, since you have a good editing history for the most part, can you say something on the talk pages of the articles involved. If you and the random IP adress continue the edit war, we loose one good editor, but if you explain yourself, we can suppot you. Likewise, if he does the same and you do nothing, we can support him but not you. One-Winged Hawk 12:05, 27 January 2009 (UTC)
- Being notified on the matter by 184.108.40.206/Swgg66 also, I must say that the constant revert wars you guys have been waging recently is abit immature. Undoing each other's work constantly is not only a waste of time, but also a lack of good faith. Some of his edits maybe wrong, but some are right.Mugiwara Franky 13:12, 27 January 2009 (UTC)
- You and Swg66 have now reverted each others edits 4 times. Please end the edit wars with others. I've said it before, edit wars can led to both parties being banned, however in this case since you are noted for udoing a lot of edits of others, you can recieve a much longer ban then Swg66 will for being in the edit war. Also, Swg66 has stopped to ask for help resolving this, yet you have not... So to date we can support Swg66's plea for someone else to resolve this yet we can't take any side with you until you talk back to us. One-Winged Hawk 22:27, 12 February 2009 (UTC)
One Piece Fanon News Edit
At One Piece Fanon we got a Tournament if you enter and win firts place you will become a Bureaucrat and a Administrator! I hope you enter it's a Tournament about the most creative Location!
Young Piece 17:25, 27 January 2009 (UTC)
Links to other site Edit
"External Links" is where we place all the other OP related sites to that page. They supply links of related intereast. The OP Fanon is a light hearted version of the serious wikia we have here. Basically, it gives us a good reason too for there NOT being that junk here - there is a site just perfect for it elsewhere we can redirect a person to so they don't have to post it here at all. This way, the two wikias have a neutral status between them... One-Winged Hawk 22:59, 30 January 2009 (UTC)
Sadly, unless there isn't a main article for something, you won't get a list of pages with certain words on it... However, the only other thing I can suggest is look to the left
and click "What links here" which will bring up a list pages linked to the page you want... Beyond that, try writing only PART of the word into the search box, sometimes that gets results. However it won't work if you only writ half a word like "uffy" instead of "Luffy". Only a full word amongst the pages (Like say you types "Steam" and there were pages with the words "Steam Engine" on them they'd show up). But I know how you feel on this matter, when I first joined I noted it would have been easier particularly early on in this wikias history if we'd have been able to look up this thing. Notably, when we had to resolve old issues like "Chu" and "Chew". One-Winged Hawk 23:09, 16 March 2009 (UTC)
On every character page, there may be a infobox section on the page acting as a "quick reference" for viewers. The images in the infoboxes should show at least the two following things:
1. A character's face and features must be clearly seen in an image 2. An image of a full body pose is preferable unless the image uploaded is less in quality than the older face only image it's replacing 3. The character's full body pose in the image must not distort the character's features regardless of quality. 4. The clothes the character in the image have to be at least the ones that they are most commonly seen in. A good example would be Luffy's red vest and blue pants. They do not have to be the most up to date, however if the standard clothes the character wears changes, then the new style may replace the old in such an occurrence. 5. For characters that constantly change clothes like Nami and Robin, just a good image of them is acceptable. However, the image should at least show their features. This is the from Image Guidelines. Coldhandzz 01:04, 21 April 2009 (UTC)
Image War Edit
While I have to agree with some of your views on the images, I have to say your participation in the image war with Coldhandzz is also bothersome. While the majority of the images are bad, the Mr. 3 one seems good since it matches his color the most.Mugiwara Franky 10:47, 24 April 2009 (UTC)
Sir Crocodile, again!? Edit
It appears that in the introduction box of the newest One Piece chapter, number 540, shows us his name as Sir Crocodile! This is not just a honorific just as we thought and, yes, I had read the discussion page before I change the title of the page!! Your opinion on this, please? MasterDeva 20:34, 24 April 2009 (UTC)
Please Discuss Edit
Please discuss with Coldhandzz and everyone else which pics you'd like to have. I believe what you two are doing is very annoying.Mugiwara Franky 08:31, 25 April 2009 (UTC)
Tell me how Zoro is not "first mate". Edit
Zoro is "first mate" to Luffy like Silvers Rayleigh is to Gol. D Roger. So tell me how I'm wrong, cause I beleive you can ask others about it and get at least the same answers.
- Zoro has always been identified as Luffy's partner or champion. The series clearly states Rayleigh is a first mate but Zoro is only a swordsmand and the foreentioned things. We've discussed this before on Ithink Zoro's page. One-Winged Hawk 17:38, 28 April 2009 (UTC)
I'll just answer here. The only reason it even says first mate on his page in the first place was because I put it back in to prevent an edit war between Swordsman and First Mate. Nowhere in the series is he called the first mate except for the bad translation that Angel had pointed out before. Drunk Samurai 18:04, 28 April 2009 (UTC)
- Oh we need to find that convo... Where was it DS? One-Winged Hawk 19:18, 28 April 2009 (UTC)
And the reason I put him (Zoro) as first mate so people don't accidentally think its Brook since he is part swordsman as well musician just if anyone gets them mixed up or forgot he is a musician JonTheMan 04:01, 29 April 2009 (UTC)
They would have to be pretty damn stupid to forget that. First mate does not belong on that page at all. Drunk Samurai 04:06, 29 April 2009 (UTC)
- If the reason for continuing to place first mate was to distinguish between Zoro and Brook, then the easier solution would have been to simply write "first swordsman".Mugiwara Franky 04:28, 29 April 2009 (UTC)
How could those be a Fanart?Edit
Ask Mugiwara or Angel to judge if that was a fanart or not Momoy123 09:07, 30 April 2009 (UTC)
Take a look at luffy's page, do his image came from in the anime or manga? Momoy123 09:17, 30 April 2009 (UTC)
- Their from the games DS, don't worry on them being fanart. Most fanart I can usually spot anyway. :-/ One-Winged Hawk 10:20, 30 April 2009 (UTC)
- Okay, investigation of the site Mo is getting the images from confirms its alright so long as we avoid the watermarked ones. I've requested Mo put a link to the site as a reassurance, otherwise there is no complaints. Its this site, Spannish so excuse the babel link here.... One-Winged Hawk 10:41, 30 April 2009 (UTC)
- DS, unfortantely its now out of hands since Mo and Cold were one and the same... We need to wait on this for MF's reply in handling this. One-Winged Hawk 11:06, 30 April 2009 (UTC)
- Since Cold was, as Mo I discovered he joined not so long ago and started off as a vandal. I'm not going to complain if you revert images here. Cold was to reckless with his uploading and we've suffered because of it. We await MFs reply on handling Cold/Mo, its not as if he/she did not know about the rules, we explained enough times, each time both vandal and otherwise Cold/Mo ignored. If MF decides it, there may be action taken against this user. I've updated the image guidelines to help avoid anothe Cold/Mo. I wouldn't be suprised either if Mo wasn't the only multi account Cold may have had, only MF can answer that one though. I think NB suspected Cold may have trolled/vandalised as a IP adress, but once again, only MF can tell us that. :-/ One-Winged Hawk 19:59, 30 April 2009 (UTC)
- Well, actualy, I requested an IP check to 100% and without a shadow of a doubt prove that Cold is Mo, so we can't be said to have not investigated properly, but I think I said that we should check him up for other such activities, though I wasn't the first I think . --New Babylon 20:15, 30 April 2009 (UTC)
- Mo signed his reply accidently as "Coldhandzz", however the link via the sig was back to Mo. When I pointed it out, Mo disappeared soon enough and Cold returned once more. If you remember rightly though, Cold had disappeared when Mo showed up, there had been a 15 day gap between Mo's last appearance, also Mo exhibited the same uploading habbits as Cold, acting identically and making the same uploading mistakes. After I called "busted", both accounts stopped being used. NB, it wouldn't suprise me if Mo wasn't Cold's only other account. One-Winged Hawk 20:54, 30 April 2009 (UTC)
Please look Edit
I'm getting a headache from the whole image matter cause I no longer know who's who. The best advice I can say is look at the images regardless of the source. If they represent the character then okay.Mugiwara Franky 00:14, 1 May 2009 (UTC)
- Yes, its pretty much clear that they're the same person. However the massive image reverting you've been doing of all his work regardless of quality is a problem.Mugiwara Franky 00:27, 1 May 2009 (UTC)
- The anime also isn't even drawings originally drawn by Oda. In fact, the game art and the anime art are most likely the same people. Also please lower your personality abit cause saying shitty images and other similar responses give you a very bad impression to yourself and others.Mugiwara Franky 00:35, 1 May 2009 (UTC)
- The canonity of the games is not in question. It is the representation of the images. If they represent a character in a clearer picture then they are good.
- Take a look at this. This is directly from the anime. The kid can be seen except for being covered by Usopp's foot.
- Now look at this. Not only is his features more clearly seen but he is in the optimum pose.
- Listen if you continue to revert images based on what clearly is prejudice then there will be consequences. And I don't mean me blocking you. I mean other people getting frustrated and complaining about how we can't make up our mind.Mugiwara Franky 00:50, 1 May 2009 (UTC)
- That image needs that border remove though... Thats plain annoying. Leave it to me though, I'll remove it when I get back from going out today. Its nothing major to rant and rave about though, it will be a cosmetic fix, won't even need to upload it as a new file. I'll go and remove it from all the images. Its the problem with that site, all the images had that black border. One-Winged Hawk 05:41, 1 May 2009 (UTC)
- Ah, MF if you don't minjd I'm going to add that as an example on the Image Guidelines page... Even I agree not ALL of the images were that bad, it was just a few I felt missed the mark a little. I think those two images are prime examples for the image guidelines page. One-Winged Hawk 05:57, 1 May 2009 (UTC)
- I will back MF here, one of the recent image wars preventing me doing a serious update, I was trying to add refs to something. Tho yesturdays mass uploading annoyed me also because Mo/Cold likewise prevented me adding info on 4 occusions when Cold edited the page. One-Winged Hawk 05:41, 1 May 2009 (UTC)
Marine HQ Arc Edit
Will you stop deleting the page for this arc?
It's quite clearly going to be the next arc, yet you're taking it down while Fishman Island arc is still up.
Stop it.Buh6173 02:31, 7 May 2009 (UTC)
English versions using Berry Edit
All the english versions use Berry and Berries, not just 4kids. Viz uses them. Funimation follows Viz.Mugiwara Franky 17:29, 17 May 2009 (UTC)
- By common sense I mean by using your head in on whether or not other English versions use Berry. Berry and Berries is the commonly accepted translations used by the English companies. Even if you didn't know what Viz and Funimation uses, do you really think that all the terms used by 4kids are used only by them.
- As for the scene, it's from the 4th voyage DVD set. It's the fourth in a collection of uncut DVDs sold by Funimation. These episodes show stuff such as Smoker's cigars and blood. They also can't be from the regular TV version as Funimation has only did the Skypiea Saga for the TV version. They started dubbing where 4kids abandoned the show. After doing some of the TV episodes for Skpiea, they decided to dub the series from the start. So far the episodes from the start haven't been aired on regular Television and are only found in the uncut DVDs.
- Seriously, even if you don't know such research, don't go calling it BS just cause it's not common knowledge to you.Mugiwara Franky 03:57, 18 May 2009 (UTC)
Regarding the 2007 Articles Edit
DS, if the date on the page is in early 2007, as this was somewhere about January 2007 and hasn't been updated since, list it for deletion. We'll tell you there if its important to keep it or not. In a lot of cases, the stuff from the first half of 2007 has never been updated, they weren't always good ideas that came out in 2007. The wikia has pretty much settled on how it wants to handle things since 2007. ;-)
I'll explain the origins of some of those redundant ideas. Back in late/mid 2006 I think it was Joekido came here after the group editing wikipedia's One Piece pages got fed up with it all. Joekido had been blocked from editing Arlong Park's site for, I think it was doing things they didn't want him to do. He was VERY keen to edit, but a little too keen. Since he was kicked off of Arlong Park, he came here to continue his old work, unfortantly we ended up at the time becoming a Arlong Park clone. Fortunately he got over this stage, though he regrets things like that, as his last visit showed when he mistakenly deleted One Piece Quiz thinking it was one of his old ideas. >_<
So yeah... Thats the low-down on the early wikia pages and how they've come to be forgotten. I was templating a LOT of pages at one point so they DIDN'T get forgotten, but some pages I just couldn't template. A lot of these were Joekido's early ideas. One-Winged Hawk 09:59, 18 May 2009 (UTC)
- Sounds like a plan. But a small note on the animals page... Yeah they WERE one article - but they got seperated. Basically there was a argument between me and Joekdio, who wanted this wikia to be 5000+ pages in size so it could compete with the other larger wikias like the Star Wars wikia he used to go on about. ^_^'
- We ended up letting Joekido have his way and having seperate articles for each animal. To be honest, I'd not be against the merging of those articles, thats how I orginally WANTED them. However its the other editors, plus I don't know how Joekido would react (not he is around too often now) to the merging. If you can raise the issue somewhere, I'd back you, but it may reopen the old fued over this. I had to fight Joekido to have one article for Dials instead of a article for each. Back then, he wanted 5000+ articles, but he was creating stupid articles that no one could work on well or they were too weak t establish themselves as usful, or at the very least couldn't be referenced. I ended up explaining to him the old "Quality Vs Quanitity" thing. To date, I don't even think we have 5000+ articles, but I don't keep an eye on figures anymore like that. One-Winged Hawk 10:11, 18 May 2009 (UTC)
- Puit any preposed plans on the CP. There are a LOT of old unsolved issues on the wikia regarding a lot of the loose pages. As exampled with the Dial page argument, that was the problems we had early on. Not all of it was Joekido (though a lot was), we came here with mixed ideas. We knew we had the space and power to do exactly what we want with the wikia and we were fueled by our disgusts with Wikipedia. But there wasn't a solid plan as such from day 1 and its been clawing away ever since. We have solid pages NOW but many weaker issues remaining. One-Winged Hawk 10:24, 18 May 2009 (UTC)
Well if you have to merge some page, do so because we have to keep this wikia clean and clear.
Joekido 18:01, 18 May 2009 (UTC)
- We need to do more then just that . We need to get more people with the power to delete stuff, because it is getting out of hand . Plus, we need some sort of a forum to work out things at and be used for akin to what the Community Portal was used, this could be used to help make comunication with each other easier, but could also help us boost activity . However, I have been saying this for months or even a year, and nothing got done in that respect . :/ --New Babylon 22:37, 18 May 2009 (UTC)
- If you look at "Community" on the left column, there is a text version forum, but yes, I've never been against a proper wikia forum its just never happened. One-Winged Hawk 09:07, 19 May 2009 (UTC)
BTW, if we have a forum we can retired a few pages here, a few suggestions on layout;
- Rules board (Forum rules, relisting of the wikias rules)
- Intro board (noobs place
- Site Discussions - plans, pointers, etc section
- Comunity Cafe - basically we'd retired the page here and make it there, a place for editor boredom reliefs. Only downside is we can't continue our pratice of messing with wikia coding.
- One Piece section (name patient) - all OP talk. I doubt we'd get actaully many members to need to expand this.
- Misc.; anything else.
I doubt we'd need an expansive forum with a ton of boards the likes of AP would have. ITs main purpose would be communitications take note in mind. If its worth trying... Ezboards if that site still exists will hold a board for anyone who signs up. If we could discuss this with MF, we can try a base set up at Ezboards (or somewhere else) and see how that works. 09:14, 19 May 2009 (UTC)
Stop the Fucking Edit Wars Edit
Will you stop fucking reverting stuff and creating edit wars.
On the Mythbusters page, you constantly keep reverting a line that everyone doesn't like the wikia to have. The original author even gave permission to take away. Your only defense is that it appears that there is a user that using multiple accounts.
On Anne Bonny, you fucking constantly blank the page. I saw your posting it up for deletion and my revertion of your blanking is my answer. The page is no longer similar to how it was but you still fucking revert it.
I don't know what everyone else thinks of you, but to me your an impolite edit warmongering nuisance who can't believe in the good faith in others!!!!!!!!!!!!!Mugiwara Franky 12:21, 29 May 2009 (UTC)
- (Psst MF, language understandable, but please tone it down). Ditto agreement on the edit war, DS, you've been asked before; when you have an edit disagreement, stop editing, ask for reasons, confirm the facts, THEN continue. The edit wars can prevent others from posting. If not for these edit wars, you'd be a great editor in my opinion cause I've had basically no other quids off the top of my head I can remember. One-Winged Hawk 16:53, 29 May 2009 (UTC)
Though multiple exclamation marks won't get your point across, but rather make you look like a two-year-old whose finger got stuck on the keyboard.
Buh6173 15:10, 29 May 2009 (UTC)
- Buh, I would not insult the user with the most power on the site if I were you . And as for the edit wars, I have seen nuthin, but let us just keep off . We have lots more to do . Who cares about an article that much anyway ? --New Babylon 17:47, 29 May 2009 (UTC)
Since everybody is doing it here so will I. You saw it and ignored it just like you always do. [] You know those pages like Anne Bonny are useless but you want them for no reason. You never discuss anything when something is brought up to deletion. You either delete it or leave it alone. The only thing you care about is having pointless articles and having the only power. Especially when there should be more Sysops on this Wikia like New Babylon and Angel. The IP's were also obviously the same person but of course you don't give a shit. Drunk Samurai 01:26, 30 May 2009 (UTC)
- One, even if I had been the same person as the other IP, which I am not and now have a username so you don't pull that crap again, why the heck would I have even needed one? I could quite easily undo your undos without the need of another IP address, and the IP's being the same person is also not a valid argument against the deletion of the writing you kept restoring. Seriously, grow up, stop pointing fingers and think 'hey, maybe I don't always know best'. You're undoing a lot of otherwise productive work all over this wiki. Take an example from the original author, who was polite and mature and stepped forward to admit that the text was flawed and could be removed. In case you're wondering, this is the guy that first deleted the comment on the King of Sunny section. Magugag 06:49, 3 June 2009 (UTC)
Excuse, excuse, excuse, DS
Joekido 02:52, 30 May 2009 (UTC)
No one gives a shit about your "All the IP's that dare to disagree with me must really be the same person" because even if it was true, it doesn't matter even the slightest. That passive-aggressive "human nature" line is still worthless, saying Urouge has a devil fruit is still unfounded speculation, and the source of Jewelry Bonney's name is still of interest to One Piece fans. Your incredibly retarded "These two IP's are one person, therefore his argument is invalid" argument doesn't flow logically, to say the least.
By the way, everyone, he pulls this kind of shit on other wikias. On the Bleach wikia, he fought to the death against changing Halibel to Harribel even though Harribel appeared in the manga and Halibel never had any basis to begin with.
Now try to respond without "You the same as those other IP's so you must be wrong" because A) it's not true anyway; you only believe that because you're a paranoid nutcase, and B) logic does not work that way. 220.127.116.11 03:07, 30 May 2009 (UTC)
Regarding deletions, it is an admin's job to access what is being brought up for deletion based on the discussion on it. Usually when one joins in a deletion request, they are joining in as a fellow editor and not as an admin. That usually means they're not supposed to be responsible for the deletion. That aside, at least I delete some of the stuff being put up instead waiting a long time for decent discussion like the earlier deletion requests. Are you not grateful, that at least what your posting up for deletion is being taken into consideration.
For Anne Bonny, I don't see it as pointless as you do. I see as just one of th other real-life pirate pages. Your reason for putting it up for deletion was because it looked like the one on wikipedia. If that was your reason, why didn't you just change it so it doesn't look like the one in wikipedia. Why instantly throw away a page, when you could improve it. If you really did see it as pointless, then why don't you lob all the real life pirate pages. I mean why would Edward Teach and Calico Jack get pages while only Anne Bonny be thrown away.
For the IPs, whether or not they're the same person is extremely speculative. It can go two ways for any IP, they can be the sane person or they can be somebody else. Just cause they have the same edits doesn't instantly make them the same person. I mean did it ever occur to you, that if it was two or more people you're dealing with. Besides, them being the same person is not the issue.
The real issue of the IPs is what they are doing. The Mythbusters thing for instance. What was happening was a line that appeared to be offensive was constantly being taken out. People on the talk page have expressed their views and they have expressed they don't like it. In fact, the author not only gave his permission but also told you stop putting it back since he also found it offensive. And what's so offensive about it? Well, here's what someone might interpret the line.
"Because people are stupid, we sometimes foolishly immediately jump to idiotic conclusions."
The line can be interpreted that way and is also completely unnecessary to the text following it, a text trying to kindly explain why the Thousand Sunny was misinterpreted to be called The King of Beasts.
Whether there is an abuse of multiple accounts, how it will be related to edits will always depend on the situation. If crap is being added, then it would be connected. If crap is being corrected, then it is a separate matter. The thing with the mythbusters and the related pages is different matter to the IPs.Mugiwara Franky 08:18, 30 May 2009 (UTC)
True, very true. The reason why I wrote that text was because I was just coming out from my stressful month with some equally stressful editors, however I was very mean and selfish and emotional and I always wanted to people to view me as a great guy so due to that I end up writing that text, if not for my selfish attempt to grin attention and my emo nature, that text would never be written at all. Ever since the incident in NPC last year, and someone telling me I don't need to be an asshole and other personal situations, I decided to stop being snarky and selfish and personal and decided to loosen up (however I'm still struggling on it). I decided to agree with some people to get rid of that text since it's too unnessesary dispited that I reverted it back and re-did the text a bit. And it does not matter if the IP are the same person or not, they have the right to delete that text if they found it offenesive. I mean it sounds like I wrote it just as how MF puts it out "Some people are so stupid and jumped the idiotic conclusion! Look at me, ain't I'm great?". I'm just surprise that the text was not deleted long ago, it should have been deleted just after I wrote that text anyway. Well, end of discussion, I acting to prideful when it comes to scolding DS but what I wrote is a lesson you must learn.
Joekido 09:48, 30 May 2009 (UTC)
- People please stop taking this so seriously . It is a fan encyclopedia on fictional characters of a fantasy series primarily intended for little kids . Can we please not get into all this , besides I have no idea what "greatbess" could come of editing this site, seeing as our rep is pre-ty low at the moment, to the point when people disregard us when providing a source, isntead waiting for another . I do agree we need more people with the power to delete things, as there are obviously to many for one person to handle at the moment, and I have several times offered that I would be willing to do it , and every time it was met with complete silence from both MF and Angel .However, this is not such an issue to offend people over . --New Babylon 19:29, 31 May 2009 (UTC)
- I have expressed that we need another person to lessen MFs load. MF seems lumbered with everything. I'm not a admin here, so I can't do much. I came here as a experienced Wikipedian orginall don't forget. One-Winged Hawk 19:54, 31 May 2009 (UTC)
- We have a problem with reglating all the pages, it would be better if we were more organised but thats a different issue. I don't really blame your early mistakes Joe on the sentance, but everyone (including myself) who didn't remove it afterwards. Its one of this wikias bad habbits. We currently can't turn around and say we don't have enough editors anymore, thats no longer an issue, we have several reglaur editors and today alone there have been over 100+ edits. :-/ One-Winged Hawk 20:03, 31 May 2009 (UTC)
I was too tired to comment here yesterday. No. You missed what I said. I said all of those articles were pointless. They can just have an external link on whoever's page there is since the Wikipedia pages would always be better. Your so called "answer" was pure bullshit. All you care about is having the power of the Sysop without direct interaction with what is happening on pages such as the deletion nominations. Just like a little kid. A sysops job is to tell exactly why something isn't done or why something isn't deleted or why some choices were made. I ran the IP checks and they were from Cebu. They could be separate people but it is most likely the same exact person. Drunk Samurai 20:37, 31 May 2009 (UTC)
- DS, it is related to One Piece . These have been mentonied by Oda himself in the SBS , Otherwise, please dont insult MF . You are usefull , please don't become a burden . There are many more ridiculous things that need be changed about the wikia . --New Babylon 22:13, 31 May 2009 (UTC)
Another Edit War!? There seems to be another edit war going on between DF and 18.104.22.168 concerning the following for the Laboon arc:
- Later, the crew discovers that whale, Laboon, constantly rams his head against the Red Line, in an attempt to get back to his friends. Luffy then tears the mast off of Going Merry, and slams it into Laboon's newest scar, make him angry and fight. The two after promise to fight again, and Luffy draws the Straw Hat Pirate's jolly roger sign (though barely recognizable) on Laboon's head for their vow.
- The story arcs page shouldn't tell how the arc ended, it should leave new readers/watchers wondering how it did. 22.214.171.124 00:03, 1 June 2009 (UTC)
- Can someone do someting abou 126.96.36.199 and the edit war with DS? The anon doesn't even give a reason why he/she continues to undo DS's edit even after DS warned him/her about the vandalism, twice. As if the whale hasn't suffered enough without having his arc abused.Kaizoku-Hime 04:09, 1 June 2009 (UTC)
Any good reason to revert the new template other that the summaries that are outdated? Either you should complete them all or remove them, it looks bad as an incomplete list and I'm trying to clean that up. So thanks if you don't revert it again. FusionFaller 00:55, 2 June 2009 (UTC)
- The page is called "Chapters and Volumes". Not "Summmary of One Piece". Either you can complete all the summaries or remove them and let the user read the volume or the chapter summary in each chapter page. The page itself is too big, it's a pain to edit it thus it needs the clean up. FusionFaller 02:22, 2 June 2009 (UTC)
Okay, this the reason why I'm have a bad view of Drunk Samurai. There's a person that's genuinely trying to do something productive and you revert his work and respond to him by saying his reasons are crappy, thus insulting him. Let him complete his work for his work for now and discuss whether there should be summaries or not in the talk page.Mugiwara Franky 02:31, 2 June 2009 (UTC)
Manners and Edit Wars Edit
I maybe repeating myself here, I really wish you would stop your Edit Wars and would have some manners.
My first complaint and repetition is based on a message I got from User:188.8.131.52 on my Talk Page about your constant Edit wars. The edits that you have been reverting are somewhat unresearched if not foolish. One notable is Pappug, wherein you somewhat argue with everyone about his English name. His name has appeared in English in the Viz manga on the cover story found in the final battles between Luffy and Croc. If you don't believe this and want proof is abit understandable. However if you don't trust others on this and demand proof like some high and mighty person since you can't research it yourself, like you did with Belli, then you are going out of line.
My second complaint is based on a message I saw you left on User:Son of God-Enel. The message is as follows.
You removing information without saying why is vandalism. Also read the wikia's spoiler policy. If somebody gets spoiled because they read something then it's their own damn fault and have no right to bitch about it.
Now, while you have some points, the message you left is both unfriendly and somewhat implying that he and others like him are idiots. You two may have had an edit war wherein he didn't explain his actions, however from what I've seen you did not talk either. You simply left a vandalization note and did not explain anything else, especially about talking here.Mugiwara Franky 14:07, 13 June 2009 (UTC)
Due to your rude comments and attitude towards the new user Son of God-Enel, I have taken drastic measures and blocked you for 1 month. This is not just my personal decision but a decision made by comments about you made by Kaizoku-Hime, Joekido, and others. In the best interest of the community overall, the source of the conflict is "muzzled" for the time being.
You can still post on your talk page to plead your case to lift the block. You can say what you want in your defense, however if you insult me and any other user while defending yourself then there will be consequences.
I think a month is too long to be honest. I also don't see where I was arguing with anybody other than Enel except when I gave my explaination for why I called him an idiot on his talk page. Also there was no anger. Drunk Samurai 04:09, 21 June 2009 (UTC)
- Rude comments and an aggressive attitude can be mistaken for anger. If it was someone experience, it may have been understandable; but Son of God-Enel is new here and didn't know certain things, such as the Talk Page. Both his actions and the reasons behind it were understandable; there was no reason at all to call him an idiot.
I already said why I called him an idiot on the talk page. Read it there. Also since this is the only place I can edit anything who cares what somebody says on Arlong Park? The Red Leg page should be fully restored to how it was. Drunk Samurai 05:56, 21 June 2009 (UTC)
We have too, because we want to follew the manga purly. After you get unblocked, you better not change it back beacuse "Red Leg" is a fandom name so leave it.
Joekido 06:00, 21 June 2009 (UTC)
- Joe, you know how you were asking people why they don't fix the mistakes they see? This is why. Something is blatantly proven to be incorrect and someone, in this case DS, wants to keep the mistake as it is. Before his suspension, he refused to let me correct the "most dangerous female pirate" mistake on the Catarina Devon page, claiming "she was the most dangerous before she was arrested," something he completely made up. If we need to debate Drunk "The Brick Wall" Samurai about the facts of characters who were only mentioned on one page, how can we correct more serious mistakes?
- My point, in short, is don't ever lift his suspension if you really want people to correct mistakes. 184.108.40.206 06:19, 21 June 2009 (UTC)
Then tell that to MF who has the power to ban, ask him to keep DS blocked forever. Are you from Arlong Park BTW?
Joekido 06:24, 21 June 2009 (UTC)
A new user such as Son of God-Enel should be treated with some tolerance by more experienced veterans of the Wikia. Instead of calling him an idiot, the more mature thing to do with a new user is to welcome him to the wikia and help him around. Calling him an idiot would only scare him away, a bad move to do since this wikia needs editors to survive.
For the Red Leg change, Joekido's move was within reason since Sanji's attack style is unnamed. The forum Arlong Park maybe just one fansite separate from this one, however it provides some stuff such as some fans' views and once in awhile research.Mugiwara Franky 06:12, 21 June 2009 (UTC)
Black Leg is fully incorrect too then. It was never named and moving it to Black Leg is incorrect. Only the marines have called him Black Leg. Also you never responded to my "I think a month is too long to be honest" comment. Drunk Samurai 06:55, 21 June 2009 (UTC)
- Black Leg is probably closer to it being a proper article title.
- As for the month long block, I gave such a punishment due to the various complaints by various people. If I had my way, I would have made it longer. However, since you made some good edits I can't do such a thing otherwise it would be unjustified. One month is pretty much a compromise between a severe punishment and a non-severe one.
- To shorten the punishment or fully lift it up, you have convince the community that you won't be a hindrance. And by convincing, I really mean the community and not just me. You have to convince Joekido, the anon that posted here, and everyone else. If a general number of them have been convinced and ask the block to be shortened or even lifted up then I would have no choice but to comply with them regardless of my own opinions. In other words, their voices overrule mine.Mugiwara Franky 07:11, 21 June 2009 (UTC)
"Only the marines have called him Black Leg." As opposed to the zero people that have called him Red Leg? That might work as an argument against the current page title, but it's definitely not a valid argument for repeatedly reverting the page back to Red Leg, which is what you'd do if you could. 220.127.116.11 07:20, 21 June 2009 (UTC)
- Please anon. As much as it would have been the case, I don't think inflaming the argument would be wise as it was the case with DS. You have a point but try to not sound too much like you want a fight, even if you do.Mugiwara Franky 07:26, 21 June 2009 (UTC)
WTF is this shit? I can't edit for another 3 days but somebody is fucking with the episode numbers. Somebody needs to change them back to how they were originally because that screws up the templates again after I had fixed them. Drunk Samurai 21:27, 12 July 2009 (UTC)
Hello, me again. Look, I kind of understand why you insist in reverting the episode pages, I have been thinking that my in depth resume need some more words and I'm seeing how to improve them, but instead of deleating them all could you think about adding to them? Also, I took out the images because both Angel and MF think that 4 good chosen images is enough because there are 410 episodes so I took out the rest. TheMario 18:29, 23 July 2009 (UTC)
- DId you even took the time to read it? MF and I already corrected all that. Aren't you just harrasing me for being angry? TheMario 18:48, 23 July 2009 (UTC)
Edit War with TheMario Edit
I undid what appeared to be harassment. True the titles being used were the English version, however that didn't warrant a complete reversion of all of TheMario's work. If you think that all the Episode summaries are just find and dandy as they are and require no change, then check this out. This is one of the many episode articles that are practically empty. They are pathetic and require immediate attention for them to be developed.
TheMario is capable of being reasoned with. I changed part of his text which read Gum Gum to Gomu Gomu with the reason of it being guidelines and he followed suite. I suggest you reason with him instead of edit warring.Mugiwara Franky 23:33, 23 July 2009 (UTC)
- The summaries you reverted on Episodes 1-3 have little to no difference to what TheMario has been writing. You're just wasting everyone's time with your newest edit war. I'm starting to think it was a bad idea to be so lenient on your previous ban.Mugiwara Franky 00:30, 24 July 2009 (UTC)
- He removed the paragraphs because he summarized them in his edits. Are you reading the paragraphs or just counting how many there are?Mugiwara Franky 00:46, 24 July 2009 (UTC)
- Don't take that tone with me. He's trying to help improve the articles and all you're trying to do is hinder his work by saying he's a Funimation fanboy, he uses Gum Gum, and whatever hair brained excuse you can come up with. Seriously, if you don't have anything to do but argue with every editor both old and new then get out.Mugiwara Franky 00:58, 24 July 2009 (UTC)
How does summarizing the plot summary of the articles improve an article, it helps the article by mentioning only the important things and not redundant unimportant actions. I mean what is more important to say, "Luffy opened a door, found nothing. Opened antoher door, found nothing again. Opened a third door, found nothing once more." or say, "Luffy searched three rooms but found nothing". TheMario has not removed valid information, he has removed redundancy so that the general public that comes visiting this wikia would not be bored to hell with an action script that he could easily watch more clearly on YouTube.Mugiwara Franky 01:16, 24 July 2009 (UTC)
- There doesn't need to be another discussion about this in the Forum Index, at least at this moment. The main discussion there was about improving the episode articles and there was a consensus among the majority of the editors to change the episode and chapter titles. You may have been the only one screaming no but there was indeed a consensus. I suggest you find something else to do than complaining about every little detail that TheMario does. Let him and everybody else work in peace and stop being a nuisance. Do something else that can benefit the wikia than reverting anything and everything.Mugiwara Franky 01:46, 24 July 2009 (UTC)
- It is not vandalism. Tell me what parts he took out was necessary in each of the three episodes you are having in your little war. Tell me the significance of each and every little word and how they shouldn't be summarized. Tell me how making the summaries in each episode longer is a good idea. Tell me how you yourself are going improve them without just simply reversion. Tell me how you want the articles to look like. Tell me how TheMario edits suck and yours don't. Tell me how you are not wasting everyone's time with your constant anger and hatred for everyone who doesn't agree with you.
- Convince me what TheMario is doing wrong when he has but been helpful to the community. Convince me what you are complaining about is justifiable when you have a history of edit warring with almost everybody in the wikia. Convince me why I shouldn't just ban you forever just so you can shut up and bring peace and order back to the wikia.Mugiwara Franky 02:15, 24 July 2009 (UTC)
- The information was not removed, it was summarized. All you have been doing was repeating the same thing over and over again. The information is valid you say, how is it valid. Is it being long make it valid? If that is so then what I've been doing in Luffy's article, summarizing ridiculously long parts added by random users, is vandalism.
- Those articles weren't exactly perfect and still aren't. They still need work however arguing whether or not the summary should be long or short is not solving it. All the arguing is proving is that one person likes the summary to be long and another likes the summary to be short. It is completely irrelevant to the problem the articles have.
- There maybe no reason to ban you forever now but there would be if you keep this up. Your actions have kept people have properly editing stuff in the past with all your edit wars. I cannot constantly block pages every time you have a disagreement with someone. The only solution would be to stop the main source of the disturbance that being you.Mugiwara Franky 03:01, 24 July 2009 (UTC)
Translation on Novels Edit
They've not been translation into English, thats all I know. One-Winged Hawk 18:42, 1 August 2009 (UTC)
- We have two pics on here one on Nami's page and the other on Daddy the Father's. I had one other myself and that it. The novels are, from my impression of them, just books and not mangas as such. The pictures we have took up a full page of the book with just one single image. For that reason alone, I guess theres never been a english translation. If you've seen the anime you already know the book. Aside from a handful of pretty pictures theres nothing else to them. And also why theres just no one to write up on them.
- I've only ever seen one person in the fandom report they have the novels, where I got the images for the wikia from. I can't remember who it was now either. It was... Well, check out the date on the pics. :-/ One-Winged Hawk 21:55, 1 August 2009 (UTC)
My own experiences of Copyright Edit
I spent ages taking photos, put some on the net about a year ago for sale. Someone stole them, put them on DA somewhere. It took a lot of effort to get something done about it. They broke my copyright on that photo, don't blame them for doing it, it was a nice photo. I've not uploaded any since.
I used to download K-F eps and emulation games. But 4Kids stopped dubbing anime and a lot retro games are being released again in one format or another. I did it because I wasn't satisfied with the translation from 4Kids and the games I thought I'd never see again. So both my reasons for breaking copyright laws where unjustified. Top it off with my computer failure I had two years ago resulting in me loosing a lot of things on my computer, and me can't find the download sites again, I've given up. If I DON'T have the hard copy of something I don't touch it.
The worst I do is read at onemanga.com the latest OP, but then again I am buying the Viz translaton slowly. I had to learn a certain amount of copyright at college and more when I lot my photos. There you go. My experiences with copy right; I try to avoid downloading now. :-/ One-Winged Hawk 20:16, 5 August 2009 (UTC)
You may or may not reply to this but I have to ask one thing. Where did I say it isn't illegal? I know that it is illegal. I was just saying that not everything is a loss sale. I have a major problem with Viz. So I refuse to buy anything done by them. I'm going to try to buy the original volumes and just read scanlations though one day. Drunk Samurai 20:30, 5 August 2009 (UTC)
- I'm sayng you might not think its a loss of sale; but the companies do. I'll keep saying it, because by law it is a loss of sale. I don't know, guess I really wanted to talk about this a little. Been gloomy for months because my photos were stolen from the site they were for sale on. :-/
- As for Viz; I'm in no rush to get the OP volumes in a hurry, I have only up to 6 and I'm buying them slowly. I've not forgiven them for Beyblade yet. Viz never was good and has gone downhill. I have no access to the orginal vols and never will. One-Winged Hawk 21:50, 5 August 2009 (UTC)
1 Yes you are right, this is not. 2 No im not, since weve never seen the crew fighting against a powerful enemy, only Shanks. Ninjason 22:37, 6 August 2009 (UTC)
Well since you felt the need to undo all of it, I'll ask you. Is there a consensus in place about the naming on the episodes?
DaemonZero 04:17, 18 August 2009 (UTC)
Ok so do the early episode pages use title sequences taken from the 4Kids dub for the page images. It seems a little mis-matched.
DaemonZero 04:41, 18 August 2009 (UTC)
Ok, and I'm not trying to add the spaces, its bugging the crap out of me too. All I am trying to do is fix the bad grammar, but every time I change the word the spacing goes out of wack.
DaemonZero 04:52, 18 August 2009 (UTC)
Something discovered about long spaces appearing Edit
Nami`s Height Edit
Okay, I noticed my edit on Nami`s height keeps on getting undone. I than noticed that some centimeters to feet converters give a different answer then others. So I decided to do the equation myself since I was bored waiting for my food and wanted to prove myself correct.
1 foot = 30.48 centimeters
30.48 X 5 = 152.4cm
5' 0" = 152.4cm
Nami`s height given by Oda = 169cm
169 - 152.4 = 16.6cm
2.54 centimeters = 1 inch
16.6 divided by 2.54 = 6.5
Nami is indeed 5' 6½".
- Week Later: Okay, you`re still undoing it even though I went and did the math myself. Can you please stop? I keep on looking on Nami`s page just to see if you`ve undone it and, surely enough, you had. If their is a mistake in my calculations, correct me. However, if you can`t do the math yourself, stop putting down information you`re not actually sure of. I`m sure you`re just relying on centimeters to feet converters and, half the time, they aren`t giving you the right answer.
█╟╘╪°ºSouzoushaº°╪╛╢█ 22:07, 22 August 2009 (UTC)
Hancock Image Edit
Don't know what's going on exactly. Must be a glitch.Mugiwara Franky 01:37, 20 August 2009 (UTC)
Hello my fascist friend! I really have to ask if you even know a bit of Japanese or do you just copy and paste whatever you find around used by the translators you cheerish so much? Because if that's the case I strongly recomend you to find a place where they give Japanese I and stop thinking you are right all the time. "no" or の is the possesive form. That means that whatever goes after the subject is possesion of that individual or thing. Actually we use "'s" for the exact same thing! Wow, and look at that... all the other Strawhat use the same format! Or Sanji is so special to you that he diserves better? Really dude, you make everyone else effort seem useless and redundant when you undo changes claiming you are correct. And sorry, but last time I checked you where not a Burocrat, so stop acting like one. TheMario 00:48, 21 August 2009 (UTC)
I commented on this on TheMario's page, hope it's OK for both of you >.> Odin89 02:22, 21 August 2009 (UTC)
Raws can be used Edit
In Spoiler Rules at When to Post, it states:
Of course things such as a bounty or a character's meeting, although very important and likely to have a large impact, generally you will need to wait awhile, for it to become easily researched. This means raws for those that can read Japanese Kanji, and a scan for those who can't.
Mugiwara Franky 11:26, 27 August 2009 (UTC)
Chapters and Volumes Edit
The page structure is pretty messed up now, shouldn't it be reverted? Odin89 22:25, 27 August 2009 (UTC)
Chapter Name Display Problems Edit
Don't know what's going on exactly.Mugiwara Franky 01:53, 28 August 2009 (UTC)
hi i thite new sponiac ad woremy foler.
- hers soste of mler.HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHThespoilermaniac 09:56, September 2, 2009 (UTC)
Ah... You've got something wrong Edit
A name origins and a name translation are two DIFFERENT meanings. The French cross thingy stands because it is a translation; not a name origin. One-Winged Hawk 21:24, September 3, 2009 (UTC)
Why did you revert the picture of Apis to the original?
Can't you see the optimum difference?
here, only Apis' face is shown and is less defined as a character in proportion Sables 04:14, September 9, 2009 (UTC)
- Oh also Mohmoo by the way
Sables 04:34, September 9, 2009 (UTC)
- I have no idea how you can't see that Mohmoo is obviously better quality... Plus Apis is shown in full proportion and defnined properly compared to the clean shot of just her face taken from the anime, of which Oda didn't actually draw if that makes any difference. I'm up to discussing the Apis pic but Mohmoo is flat obvious.Sables 05:15, September 9, 2009 (UTC)
- OK so if Oda didn't draw Apis then what issue is there with showing her whole body instead of just her face. As for Mohmoo 1. Instead of being further away his whole body is defined, unlike the anime pic of just his face. 2. By full details I presume you mean a front on expression... It is a side-on position because of it's size, if you'd realize that full details means more than just a portrait, have a look at the whole picture, you can see his tail, face, belly, fins etc. unlike the other.Sables 05:42, September 9, 2009 (UTC)
Oda did draw Apis, he designed all filler characters for Toei, did you not know that?
Joekido 12:35, September 9, 2009 (UTC)
In that case I'll change Apis' full body picture back, if you have any more objections express them. Someone went ahead and unedited your undo on Mohmoo.Sables 14:12, September 9, 2009 (UTC)
- I don't care what the difference is. In the end it doesn't matter what the source is so long as its legit and not going against our Image Guidelines. None of the animators for the anime are Oda, so should we take our anime pics off the site? One-Winged Hawk 14:23, September 9, 2009 (UTC)
While the anime is not drawn by Oda, he did design the filler characters but like everyone says, it does not matter how the pictures should be but DS's logic is flawed in many ways.
Joekido 17:38, September 9, 2009 (UTC)
- And the first movie. There are sketches for them in the first few vols. One-Winged Hawk 17:46, September 9, 2009 (UTC)
Also Daddy the Father. I forgot about him. He didn't design Apis though. Drunk Samurai 17:48, September 9, 2009 (UTC)
OK, once again you've reverted the images just based off your own accord... how about reading the profile image guidlines? "A character's face and features must be clearly seen in an image
- 1. A character's face and features must be clearly seen in an image 2. An image of a full body pose is preferable the only exception is when no full image exists in the first place. 3. The character's full body pose in the image must not distort the character's features regardless of quality."
Understand now?Sables 07:09, September 10, 2009 (UTC)
- The Mohmoo pic is actually good. With the exception of the shadows, it shows a good view of the sea cow. The pic showing just his face maybe closer but lacks detail. It is also somewhat distorted in the sense since Mohmoo has a bump on his head. Bumps, facefaults and other similar visual aspects may enhance a character within a certain situation, however they distort what a character normally looks like.Mugiwara Franky 07:42, September 10, 2009 (UTC)
Claiming them is illegal, but having the logo of another site is tacky anyway don't you think? lol. Either way, its one less room for arguments simply by not having them, ditto for things like fanart, though with fanart there are other reasons for not having it. God, we've had two instances of indecent images on this site as it is already. Its sort of respectable though not to take something another site went ot the bother of getting itself. One-Winged Hawk 07:17, September 11, 2009 (UTC)
- Please also now I remember, you could technically remove that logo, and the border, and reupload... And the site owner wouldn't be able to do a thing about it. How do they know we got them from their site then? There are other copies of those images on the net. This is what I figured when Cold uploaded the same images fromt hat site. Thats a pretty poor place to stick a logo... One-Winged Hawk 07:21, September 11, 2009 (UTC)
On mythbusters, I listed the Light and Dark speculation...
- Thats the SPECULATION part of the page and its been common speculation for a while.
- It doesn't say dark would win, it lists the real world arguments that people commonly misconcieve about real world issues.
- It then finishes by stating clearly the DFs haven't been put against each other, so everything is just speculation.
This whole issue of light and dark has even been on here three times trying to be thrown off as fact, thats why I added it to the page. If you don't like it, reword it. But it is common speculation and it is listed on the page as JUST THAT. One-Winged Hawk 08:25, September 28, 2009 (UTC)
Making pages candidates for deletion Edit
You know it sometimes is not just enough to simply blank a page and make it a candidate for deletion. Most times you have to have a discussion as to why certain articles require deletion. This is so that the community can clearly understand each other. This is especially true when you place alot of pages as candidates. Such is the case in the recent pirate pages that have been created.
They are more or less warrant some articles due to their relevance of the basis of several One Piece characters. If you wish to put them up for deletion, you will have to argue for the deletion of the other pages as well since its just broken to a point.Mugiwara Franky 19:34, October 28, 2009 (UTC)
- The majority of the original pages were not made by Joekiddo. In fact, I don't think Joekido touched any of them. Some of the pages I think are not carbon copies. Also which of the real life pirates are not reference to One Piece characters.Mugiwara Franky 04:07, October 29, 2009 (UTC)
- Edward Low is the pirate that Oda based Trafalgar Law's name on. Thomas Cavendish is a pirate who a fan asked Oda if Capone was based on. Awilda is the pirate that Oda based Alvida's name on. Captain Hook is a heavy basis for Crocodile due to crocodile, hook, and time themes. Long John Silver is seen by many as the basis for Silvers Rayleigh's name.Mugiwara Franky 06:16, October 29, 2009 (UTC)
Stop reverting edits without at least looking at the talk page. It's getting really obnoxious. The Pope 19:09, November 2, 2009 (UTC)
- Its getting annoying more like. DS, you need to sort this out with Buh, so cease for now and get talking please, edit wars are annoying. If there is a disagreement; talk. ^_- One-Winged Hawk 23:02, November 2, 2009 (UTC)
Baseball short "goofs" Edit
The supposed "goof" in the page for "Take Aim! The Pirate Baseball King" is not a goof at all. "Arlong is at bat when the Straw Hats make a triple play, but he is next seen going home ahead of 2 other players and is the third one tagged out." Yes, he is the third one out (and it's technically a force out, not a tag out), but he was forced out at First Base, not Home. It's typical in a double or triple-play for the batter to be the last one out, since the runners already on base get a head start as soon as the ball is thrown, but the batter must wait until he hits the ball before he starts running, and so there is less time to get the other runners out than there is to throw the batter out, which is why Arlong is the last one thrown out. This is not a goof. It's baseball.
Another way to tell that this is not a goof is to recognize that Zoro, the one who caught the force out, is the First Baseman. Usopp is the Catcher, you can see his nose sticking out of the catcher's mask when someone is up to bat.
I have watched the short several times. There is nothing to indicate that Arlong was thrown out at home. A point of contention might be that the batter would be out when Robin caught the ball, but if that were the case, then that would count as the first out of the triple-play, meaning there would have been no reason to throw Arlong out at First after the outs at Second and Third. Furthermore, if the batter flied out, the runners, who had already started running when the ball was hit, would have had to run back to their original base and "tag up" before continuing to the next base, and when the two runners were thrown out, they were running counter-clockwise around the bases (the normal direction), meaning they weren't caught "tagging up".
Anyone who knows anything about baseball can tell that the person who wrote that short knew something about baseball. THERE ARE NO GOOFS! QUIT UNDOING THE EDIT! 18.104.22.168 00:00, November 7, 2009 (UTC)
Silly Shichibukai editEdit
Stop reverting that; it's getting ridiculous. The Pope 04:10, November 11, 2009 (UTC)
Unknown/Unnamed Devil FruitsEdit
You can't just delete all of my hard work. After all, there are other unnamed pages such as Whitebeard's Bisento and Shanks' old ship. They all are significant pages that we need. We need to talk about these pages before we put them up for Template:Delete. Yatanogarasu 20:14, November 18, 2009 (UTC)
Hello, are you listening? Please have a talk about this before you start deleting. Do you want to enter an edit war? Look at the Talk:Devil Fruit#Unknown/Unnamed Devil Fruits. Yatanogarasu 20:24, November 18, 2009 (UTC)
- Can you talk things out with each other please.Mugiwara Franky 04:26, November 19, 2009 (UTC)
Editing others' comments Edit
Its okay to edit for spelling... Its when you alter what was said thats the problem. Like changing "I don't support" to "I do support". One-Winged Hawk 19:47, November 22, 2009 (UTC)
They are not his so he has no right to edit them. Regardless of the reason. Drunk Samurai 20:01, November 22, 2009 (UTC)
- This is getting ridiculous Drunk Samurai, don't be so headstrong. The talk pages are not different than the articles in that sense. Spelling correction for better understanding is acceptable. I'm not changing the meaning of any of the sentences. MasterDeva 20:49, November 22, 2009 (UTC)
- I'll have to agree that part, spelling mistakes are not universally understandable, and why a typical native English speaker may guess what you're saying - a person whose English is only a second language may not. The real issue when comments are edited, simply is as I said; when someone out right alters the spelling to read what the person did not say. One-Winged Hawk 21:09, November 22, 2009 (UTC)
Not at all. Talk page comments belong to the person who made them. They do not belong to anybody else. Only the person who made the comment has ANY right to edit it. Drunk Samurai 21:11, November 22, 2009 (UTC)
- I don't know how to reason with a person like you, or how does anyone can... I never claimed to own any comments made by others. Any help here would be greatly appreciated!! MasterDeva 21:32, November 22, 2009 (UTC)
- Well in due fairness, its only the TALK PAGE of the editor that they have full control of. The normal pages elsewhere in the wikia are pretty much in control of the entire wikias efforts. You have the right to delete comments off your talk page, within reasons (as previously stated, altering another's statement to say the opposite of what they said would be one example of what even you can't do on your talk page). What you wouldn't have is the right to delete a comment off one of the wikias other pages. Like wise, you can't run a anti-4Kids rally here on your talk page for instance also as that would be another example of a "no-no". But sorting, deleting... Editing... Yeah that stuff is yours fully to control. But thats considered "within reason" while the other examples aren't.
- And Enel's talk page doesn't belong to any one single editor. Maybe you found it insulting, but its not intending to be. I'm not bothered as it happened a lot at wikipedia, but some folks like to have readable comments. On a bad day, I can be barely understandable and have to edit my comments several times. I appreciate when someone corrects me. One-Winged Hawk 22:02, November 22, 2009 (UTC)
They still do not belong to anybody else other than the original creator of the comments. Also I have never seen Wikipedia talk page comments be edited by others for spelling. In fact I think editing talk page comments other than your own on articles is against the rules of Wikipedia. Drunk Samurai 00:31, November 23, 2009 (UTC)
- When I was there it was okay to correct spelling just so long as you didn't change what was said. To be quite frank, its not worth worrying over DS. So long as no offence is meant by it, it should be fine. Its not like their writing "I'm a naxis" where your comment was. One-Winged Hawk 07:29, November 23, 2009 (UTC)
The codeing for thatEdit
How to arcieve and create a extra user page etc is the same method (acieving requires Cut + pasting things around):
User:(insert here without brackets)/(ditto)
With the usual: [[ and ]] either side. It comes up as a read link since the page isn't created yet. The forum also works in this same way too. In fact we could do this with any page on the wikia if we wanted. One-Winged Hawk 17:44, November 29, 2009 (UTC)
- Example: User:Drunk Samurai/my page like this. And you can do the usual: My page to hide the ugly bits. One-Winged Hawk 17:46, November 29, 2009 (UTC)
Water 7 Template MergingEdit
Voting time to close issue of the editing of others' comments. One-Winged Hawk 17:54, December 3, 2009 (UTC)
Recent Edit war Edit
Please discuss civily with Cold about your reasons for the recent Edit war.Mugiwara Franky 09:52, December 4, 2009 (UTC)
Since the Guessing Numbers myth seems to come and ago in discussions it would be wise to keep it in the page. So could you please stop removing it? MasterDeva 00:00, December 8, 2009 (UTC)
- I already left you a message regarding my reasons for wanting to keep the certain myth and you didn't respond though you SHOULD have! I am writing this AGAIN to remind you of my reasons and to discuss with you (if possible) instead of going into a pointless edit war!! MasterDeva 17:05, December 8, 2009 (UTC)
- Can you please civily answer MasterDeva's complaint as to why you are reverting his edits on the mythbusters page.Mugiwara Franky 09:29, December 9, 2009 (UTC)
I'll leave the others alone but the last part goes since only Joekido ever thought that. Drunk Samurai 17:10, December 9, 2009 (UTC)
It's already been discussed across the Wiki that it'll remain as Dorry. The Pope 03:21, December 8, 2009 (UTC)
No it hasn't. There was no consensus for it. Drunk Samurai 03:26, December 8, 2009 (UTC)
First of all, the talk page gave an even dispute between Dorry and Dorey, and Brogy and Burogy. The final verdict was discussed on some other talk pages (I'm not sure where, I think maybe Name Spellings or something), and Burogy was changed to Brogy, so Dorey should be changed to Dorry to comply. The Pope 03:29, December 8, 2009 (UTC)
It doesn't matter if there's an "even dispute" which you just pulled out of the crevice that is known as your ass. There has to be an actual consensus for there to be any movement of any page. It was also changed back to Burogy because there was no consensus for that either. Drunk Samurai 03:32, December 8, 2009 (UTC)
We were discussing it in Brogy's and Dorry's discussion pages, genius; it's not like I just randomly decided it. Go talk it out on Brogy's page. The Pope 03:49, December 8, 2009 (UTC)
Stop deleting carefully written text you piece of shit, you have any idea how much effort it takes to write that?
Reverting new chapters Edit
Once both chapter and translation are out, it can go on the page. There is no hour wait and these days, the translation is out before the scan most often. So your giving yourself too much work reverting. Its before the RAW comes out, that's when reverts on spoilers happen the most. One-Winged Hawk 19:18, December 10, 2009 (UTC)
Chapter wasn't out yet. Using a translation as a source is bullshit since scanlators such as Franky House are 10 X better than some random moron from Arlong Park. Drunk Samurai
- The chapter has been out for HOURS if you didn't notice it that's an entirely different matter Drunk Samurai. Just because it's not on OneManga it doesn't necessarily mean that it's not out yet! MasterDeva 19:26, December 10, 2009 (UTC)
It doesn't matter if I didn't see it. I reverted the edits because I thought it wasn't out yet. Also still doesn't change the fact about using a translation from Arlong Park is completely stupid. Drunk Samurai 19:49, December 10, 2009 (UTC)
- To that extent I can agree with you, if that really was the case then you certainly did the right thing. Maybe if you had left an explanation saying that it would have served to avoid any misunderstandings that would appear later on or clear any of the confusion. Just my thoughts and views on this one. MasterDeva 20:03, December 10, 2009 (UTC)
- While not perfect, the AP translations are near enough good enough and as of late not as bad as they have been. Plus though one manga did not have it up, another site DID. One-Winged Hawk 21:43, December 10, 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah and that site was MangaStream. They have their own raw provider and they request that their releases should not be uploaded on any other sites. From what I can recall though at the time they provided the chapter for online viewing a proper raw (not a cam scan) wasn't available and only the scanlation was up. Under those circumstances Drunk Samurai was right doing what he did, at least from the way I see it if a proper raw is not available to the public then the translations shroud be put "on hold" until a clear one surfaces. MasterDeva 22:12, December 10, 2009 (UTC)
- Yay and nay. It was noted on AP forums and a link added, so while it wasn't ready for everyone else to have taking up PC harddrive space, the link was known. (Note; I find them a little unfair, I'll say that much in regards to them). And by the time AP forums knew about it, the raw at least was in their hands. One-Winged Hawk 22:45, December 10, 2009 (UTC)
While Franky House and One Manga are definitely trusted sources to many, if they don't provide a chapter it doesn't mean the chapter is out. If you don't see it when everyone does, then you should at least made an effort to at least see why everyone is adding stuff. Also this prejudice against Arlong Park in general is a bit dumb, just because of a few bad seeds here and there does not mean everyone who participates in it is an idiot. There's also the fact as pointed out above that the information can come from different sources than Arlong Park. So to revert stuff because you hate Arlong Park and speculate that the source is taken from Arlong Park is a bit shallow and bad faith towards other editors.Mugiwara Franky 01:26, December 11, 2009 (UTC)
About the Buggy talk page Edit
If you had bothered to check the history, you'd have noticed that the anonymous forgot to sign his messages and I added them for him BUT due to the time difference I mistakenly added +2:00 in the time stamp. Like I would go around changing random things... for a moment there think a bit, of course I had a reason to change it! MasterDeva 23:03, December 10, 2009 (UTC)
I don't have to think about it considering you do it all the time anyway. Drunk Samurai 23:08, December 10, 2009 (UTC)
- Constant edit wars for petty reasons point to it, that being you "thinking" about things. :P MasterDeva 23:16, December 10, 2009 (UTC)
Another recent edit war Edit
Can you edit or do anything else for that matter without insulting people? Your comment of calling Tipota a dumbass in reverting his edits in the First Mate was completely uncalled for. It's even more of a stab against you since what he and apparently everyone else was doing was right. Killer was never introduced as the first mate of the Kid Pirates. Would you at least check these stuff out for yourself the next time it seems like everyone is apparently doing something? You may find out that you were wrong when it happens but at least you won't appear as a guy who doesn't research things properly and calls everyone an dumbass.Mugiwara Franky 09:23, December 14, 2009 (UTC)
This is silly, cut it out DS. A translation is a translation. Its still part of "Translation and Dub Issues" regardless. There is no reason to remove it from Rouge's page, even if its French its STILL what her name means. One-Winged Hawk 23:54, December 14, 2009 (UTC)
It doesn't matter what her name means in French if has no reason being there because it has nothing to do with One Piece. NOBODY cares if it's French. The ONLY reason it was added was to fluff up the word count on the article. Drunk Samurai 00:26, December 15, 2009 (UTC)
- I think there are people that actual care about the translation due to the edit war. You apparently are the only one that doesn't care. Also how do you know that it was simply made to fluff up the word count in the article? Do you honestly believe that it was added simply just to make the article prettier without any other good intention?Mugiwara Franky 05:29, December 15, 2009 (UTC)
- All we're doing is giving the full translation. In Japanese its trying to tell us the name is "rouge" but does does "rogue" mean? Its no good translating from Japanese only if the reader still doesn't know what the word means in the end. We've got it there. It exists on other pages as well this type of full english translation. It would only be fluffing up if I then write "In the spanish dub her name is Rola" or something because that isn't even a translation, thats a renaming for a foriegn dub and not needed here.One-Winged Hawk 16:59, December 15, 2009 (UTC)
There is no reason at all for them not to mention the section is called Translation and dub issues. Her name is no issue. Drunk Samurai 18:00, December 15, 2009 (UTC)
- Methinks your taking it a little too literal. Issue or not, it's a translation, and it belongs there. Lord Uiruu 22:07, December 15, 2009 (UTC)
- Its "TRANSLATIONS", but also "AND DUB ISSUES" their two separate things rolled together, not "Translation Issues" but also "And Dub Issues". One-Winged Hawk 00:38, December 16, 2009 (UTC)
- Oh yeah! I see know. I didn't know that... :O Lord Uiruu 02:16, December 16, 2009 (UTC)
There is absolutely no reason to have it at all. It doesn't matter what it means in French considering it is not OP related at all.Drunk Samurai 17:38, December 16, 2009 (UTC)
- Its the meaning of a characters name from the world of One Piece - that is OP related. DS, seriously, rethink this because this is making you sound a little dim in the light bulb section right now. I'm beginning to think your doing this for the sake of it, this is going round and round in circles with US telling you its okay and you constantly rejecting it, over a petty reason. I'm sorry we don't work how you want us to, but we've got better wars to fight then this I'm afraid and I'm simply just going to ask that you leave things like this alone. If you DON'T like it, put up a poll on the forum section and see how the other editors vote. If they want to vote your way, they will, if not they won't.
- Either way: 1) you won't force the wikia to be as you want it and 2) you've got to accept when the majority of people are against you. This is becoming an annoying routine where we're wasting countless time reverting and only when we're about to snap at you do you even bother talking. And even then you don't get off your high horse and discuss it proper with us, we have to fight you every inch of the way. I'm not trying to be rude here, but perhaps you should take a break from wikia editing forr a while to think it over? I think you could do with a little "Time Out" about wikia editing in general. I'm not saying "go and never come back" or "Go and don't let the door hit you on the way out", I'm saying your making me concerned here and you might just need a week off. Perhaps you could even go see some other wikias and edit there for a while to get a little more round about experience for a week if you don't want to stop wikia editing. ^_- One-Winged Hawk 20:48, December 16, 2009 (UTC)
Surname vs First Name Edit
So how come you undid my revision? Basil is his family name- just like Monkey, Portgas, Gol, and Boa are family names. Hawkins is his given name- just like Luffy, Ace, Roger, and Hancock respectively. If Basil is really his given name and Hawkins is really his surname, then in the One Piece universe, wouldn't he be Hawkins Basil? Lord Uiruu 00:34, December 15, 2009 (UTC)
- I think he has kinda a point there.Mugiwara Franky 05:31, December 15, 2009 (UTC)
In that case then Rob Lucci's name is Lucci Rob. Basil Hawkins is just like Lucci where his name is typical western order. Drunk Samurai 18:03, December 15, 2009 (UTC)
- Well what about Monkey D. Luffy? Should it be Luffy D. Monkey? And also Roger D. Gol, as in Roger Gold? See that doesn't work. It's Gold Roger and Roronoa Zoro not Roger Gold or Sandersonia Boa. Lord Uiruu 22:05, December 15, 2009 (UTC)
- You do know that just because a name like Rob Lucci appears to be western doesn't necessarily mean it is in western order. You yourself aren't using not Rob but Lucci as a first name.Mugiwara Franky 23:00, December 15, 2009 (UTC)
- Exactly!! Rob is his family name. Same with Basil. Lord Uiruu 02:07, December 16, 2009 (UTC)
Well honestly in Japan, calling a person by their family name is a sign of formal respect, but calling someone by their given name is a sign of friendship. When I was a Beyblade fan, Hiwatari Kai usually called Takao (Tyson) by his family name, but Takao called Kai by his given name. Only a handful of occasions Kai called him "Takao". I'd argue about this now, but I've yet to see this happen on One Piece. The real issue is just how we're handling names. I think we need a list of names jotted somewhere and what order they should be listed as. One-Winged Hawk 00:47, December 16, 2009 (UTC)
- What do you mean? Do you mean that you've never seen someone called by their family name out of respect? Hmm... I guess so. Oh yeah!! There was that time where Law is called "Trafalgar" by Kid and he is called "Eustass" by Law... but I agree that their usually just called their given name regardless. Lord Uiruu 02:07, December 16, 2009 (UTC)
- Cromartie High School made a joke over this in one episode where they talk about their respected seniors in the school. The unnamed follower of a rich kid was trying to tell the cast his real name (a running gag is he never gets to say it). They discuss the follower's leader Takeshi Hokuto, who sparks a name debate amongst them. At one point one of the characters says he used to respect this senior who everyone called by his family name, then suddenly one day he found out the name wasn't its first name, it was his given name which supposedly changed his view of the student. One-Winged Hawk 14:15, December 16, 2009 (UTC)
- The name system in the world of One Piece is not uniform. Some characters have the family name on the first place (Roronoa Zoro, Nefertari Vivi) and others have no family name at all (Nami, Sanji, Ussop), many people have a nickname ot title added to their name (Hina the Blackcage, Saw-Tooth Arlong). And don't forget about the mystrious D. initial. Why should the western name order not exist as well? I'm sure that Basil is the given name and Hawkins the family name because Basil was Basil Ringrose's given name and Hawkins the family name of John Hawkins. El Chupacabra 14:56, December 16, 2009 (UTC)
- What's your point? Teach was Blackbeard's family name but One Piece Blackbeard's given name. Lord Uiruu 20:15, December 16, 2009 (UTC)
- And about Usopp, Nami, and Sanji having no family name, well that could be, or it could be that they never told anyone. Or Oda hasn't thought of one. There's not a profound reason. They just haven't had their name revealed. And the nickname or title? "Pirate Hunter" Zoro, "Straw Hat" Luffy, and "Dark King" Rayliegh all have surnames (Roronoa, Monkey, Silvers). And the "why should the western name order not exist as well?" point, well, because Oda chose not to. Lord Uiruu 20:23, December 16, 2009 (UTC)
- Oda confirmed that Nami, Sanji and Usopp have no last name in one SBS, within the last year in fact. I just want to clarify this. One-Winged Hawk 20:37, December 16, 2009 (UTC)
- Well that just means he won't put it in the story itself, not that they don't have one in the One Piece Universe. Augh! What does this have to do with Basil Hawkins? Lord Uiruu 23:14, December 16, 2009 (UTC)
- I went off topic and started talking about names in general, my bad. One-Winged Hawk 20:37, December 16, 2009 (UTC)
Completely wrong. I am using Lucci as a last name because that is what it is. It's even an actual Italian name. Drunk Samurai 17:38, December 16, 2009 (UTC)
- Not quite. Let's say Lucci has a brother named George. Would it be George Lucci? Yes that sounds better, but Oda would have it be Rob George. (Monkey D. Luffy, Monkey D. Garp, you get the idea.) Lord Uiruu 20:15, December 16, 2009 (UTC)
- I'm pretty sure Lucci is his name, but you'd have to reread the chapters to confirm this. One-Winged Hawk 20:37, December 16, 2009 (UTC)
- What do you mean? Lucci being given or family name? Lord Uiruu 23:14, December 16, 2009 (UTC)
- It is more likely that Lucci is the family name, since it exists as an Italian family name in the real world, but not as a given name. "Oda chose not to" allow western name order? Where did he write this? They use both Kanji and the latin alphabet for writing, so why can't both name orders exists? The world of One Piece is quite multicultural. El Chupacabra 15:12, December 17, 2009 (UTC)
- Yeah I know I was just making an assumption, but in my defense, where was it written that Oda uses western style names at all? Most japanese manga don't. Argh! But this is irrelevent! I'm going to leave it at: I think Basil is Hawkins' family name. So but I guess my point is how are supposed to go about this as a wiki? Are we going to conclude that there's more than one way to have names, first name is the family name, or second name is family name? There's absolutely no doubt about the Portgas or Monkey families, so I guess the last option's not really plausible, but my thinking is that things would go smoother if we have a decision. Lord Uiruu 22:54, December 18, 2009 (UTC)
- Oda didn't say anything about the western name order in One Piece, therefore it may exist or not exist. I've expalined why it may exist, along with the Japanese order which is confirmed to exist. However, I think that some characters like Basil Hawkins, Rob Lucci or Edward Newgate have their given names before the family name. However, it will remain specultive unless Oda-sensei will resolve it. Of course we could ask him in the SBs since we've found out the address... El Chupacabra 15:11, December 19, 2009 (UTC)
Blanking and Putting the Delete Template Edit
Can you please create a discussion when you are going to put up an article for deletion. While some articles deserve instant deletion, some others however may require a bit of a discussion going on. And before you say that they were simply made to fluff up the article count, that is a weak and biased reason. Not everybody who creates an article here is obsessed with the article count of the wikia. Some of them just want to create an article for the sake of informing people.Mugiwara Franky 05:36, December 15, 2009 (UTC)
Ibnforming people about a bunch of crap that
1) Nobody cares about and
2) Really is only to fluff up article counts since there is no reason to have them Drunk Samurai 18:00, December 15, 2009 (UTC)
They are called "Trivia". We put those pages up to allow people to understand the things around the series more! If they didn't understand something like "Demon", they wouldn't see how scary Zoro or Gin are. Yatanogarasu 13:37, December 15, 2009 (UTC)
most wiki dont try to be dictionarys they just link to the wikipedia page. why dont you do that?
- For DS,
- Your reasons for asking for deletions, a) nobody cares and b) are only to fluff stuff up, are incredibly biased on your own opinions. They are wrong because a) some people apparently do care and b) like I said not everyone thinks about the article count. If you really do feel that such articles require deletions, at least have a discussion with more prominent articles with the rest of the community. Blanking and putting deletion templates up for such articles is no better than an anon doing the same as an act of vandalism.Mugiwara Franky 23:08, December 15, 2009 (UTC)
- Considering the amount of edit wars... And recently the lack of real editing other then edit wars and right out deleting, I can't disagree with MF this time sadly. DS if you can't avoid an edit war can you at least do some other types of editing? If you need that list of wikia edits, ask and I'll supply the "You can also do..." list. If it helps you avoid edit wars, then it will benefit you greatly, because from what I gather here, your now approaching MF's "Vandal motives" list.
- Think about it. :-/ One-Winged Hawk 00:41, December 16, 2009 (UTC)
Permanent Ban warning Edit
Due to your recent edit wars and your various constant rude comments such as "idiot" and "bullshit", I'm really starting to believe that the leniency showed towards you before was not enough. When I first gave you a month long ban, I did so because you contributed some stuff to the wikia and I didn't want a possible valuable contributor to be lost. However lately, you seriously have not been contributing anything valuable other than constant arguments with the community. Your past contributions saved you before but they will not as your personality and bad faith is seriously overshadowing them. You better shape up your "These people are fucking idiots because they are doing this and this" personality else you will have to face the consequences.Mugiwara Franky 23:15, December 16, 2009 (UTC)
Stop undoing my minor edits on talk pages! I only remove redlinks. We had a voting on this topic and decided that we are only allowed to undo edits made in our own comments! El Chupacabra 15:12, December 17, 2009 (UTC)
heads up Edit
just letting you know you've been nominated for be being banned on the users to be banned page, you may want to head over there to plead ou case.--User:Swg66-Cambria ne'er can yield! 18:39, December 22, 2009 (UTC)
I'll use this section to comment. So wait I leave because I was asked to and come back to find myself banned? What's more is the fact that I was banned for comments on a completely unrelated site (tvtropes). Not to mention the comments that I said there were way before anything that was happening here and completely unrelated to this site.
One Piece Discussion: 03/Nov/09 at 06:07 PM by Drunk_Samurai
Bleach discussion: 04/Nov/09 at 11:38 PM by Drunk_Samurai
I'm apologizing to the entire community for being an idiot/asshole. It was stupid of me to do everything I did. Drunk Samurai 03:35, December 29, 2009 (UTC)
Well because of the holidays I assume nobody saw this before. Again I apologize for everything I did. Drunk Samurai 19:14, January 5, 2010 (UTC)
- Right erm... Okay... You can repay us by giving us all backrubs, and washing our feet and massages...
- Lol, nah I wouldn't be that evil the massage will do.
- Gets bricked*
- Oh go speak to MF sorry, I wasn't paying much attention to anything over the holidays what with depression and stress getting to me. One-Winged Hawk 19:47, January 5, 2010 (UTC)
I can't speak to him since this is the only place I can still edit. I would have left a comment there and maybe on your talk page much earlier if I could have. Drunk Samurai 04:49, January 6, 2010 (UTC)
- I'll leave a note on MFs page. One-Winged Hawk 08:56, January 6, 2010 (UTC)
I'm not even arguing against the ban itself. The ban itself is completely justified. What I think is that the permanent ban and should be lowered to 1-2 months or maybe even more. I just think the permanent ban is too much and I have changed possibly because I finally got a real break for once. I really am sorry and wish that I can continue to edit the Wikia. Drunk Samurai 22:00, January 7, 2010 (UTC)
Well I'm not surprised that many people hate me for the way I behaved. I really wish I can edit the wikia to undo vandalism at least like I use to do. Maybe there can be a "trial" period or something for me. With my edits being checked if I'm allowed back in. I just really wish to be able to edit again and am sorry for everything. Drunk Samurai 17:43, January 8, 2010 (UTC)
- Well let me just note this on the ban page. One-Winged Hawk 19:07, January 8, 2010 (UTC)
MasterDeva brought up the permament ban warning. It should be noted that that was the second reason that I left. The first reason (which was already mentioned) was when Angel said I should take a break. Also Animeman7890 put back the Nazi stuff again that we said shouldn't be there. Drunk Samurai 19:08, January 13, 2010 (UTC)
So what's happening with this? Also why is the Nazi thing still on the article? Drunk Samurai 23:35, January 23, 2010 (UTC)
It's been far too long without an answer now. What is going to happen with this? Drunk Samurai 09:05, February 16, 2010 (UTC)