Cover Page: Mayor of Orange town and an angry mob looking at a newspaper.
- Sanji: Are you feeling well?
- Chopper: You're lucky these arrows aren't stuck so deep Hacchi!
- Hatchan: Nyuu~ thank you reindeer-san. It still hurts, but your herbs really help.
- Chopper: Glad to hear that, just take some rest.
- Sanji: We need to go for the Forest of the Sea, take care Hatchan!
- Chopper: SANJI!
- Sanji: I just want to give the Mermaid Princess perverted looks.
- Chopper: You never change do you!
- Den: It'll take about three days for your ship to be coated Franky.
- Franky: I know, but try your fastest, please!
- Den: I'll do it with a Don!
Luffy and Shirahoshi land next to the Sunny Go.
- Megalo: Shaa Shaa!
- Den: Princess Shirahoshi! You're out of the tower!
- Franky: Strawhat-san, who is this gorgeous mermaid?
- Luffy: I picked this boring mermaid from the palace.
- Den/Franky: What?!
- Shirahoshi: You know, Luffy. Its really free out here. I feel like I'm alive for the first time since a decade. I really want to thank you Luffy-sama.
- Franky: Luffy, we'll be able to go to the New World in three days.
- Den: Maybe sooner.
- Luffy: Great!
- Shirahoshi: Will you already be leaving us Luffy-sama?
- Luffy: Don't you go crying, you little crybaby!
- Den: Is this the 400,000,000 million pirate captain, the star of the war on the summit and the one who chimed the bell 16 times, the son of revolutionairy Dragon?
- Franky: 400,000,000?
- Luffy: Yosh! It went up again!
- Shirahoshi: Are you criminal Luffy-sama?!
- Luffy: Kinda -smiles-
- Zoro: Usopp, cover Keimi and Pappug, we're heading out~!
- Usopp: Gotcha!
Keimi and Pappug are lead by Brook and Usopp as they head for the main corridor.
- Usopp: Hissatsu: Shidi Demon!
- Zoro: Santoryuu: Oni Giri!
Lots of villains fall to the ground and Zoro makes his way to Neptune.
- Neptune: We'll be in grave danger if you let me chained here!
- Zoro: I know, come with me!
Zoro cuts through the chains and Neptune is released, just like his guards.
- Nami: Keimi, let's go!
- MotL: Pirate Hunter, help us, please.
- Neptune: We must fight, we'll lose the royal crown if we don't!
- Zoro: Cut the control or they'll cut of your head! Come with me king, you'll get you palace back.
- Jones: Already leaving, how boring.
- Brook: Gavotte an Bond Avant!
- Nami: Thunderlance Tempo!
All goons in their way are defeated and they're closing the main corridor.
- Brook: Usopp-san and Zoro-san are trapped now! Why'd you do it?!
- Nami: They'll be alright, we just can have Keimi-chan in the midst of all this fighting, the government might see her as a suspect. Same goes for Pappug.
- Pappug: You guys...
- Nami: It's alright, Usopp will be fine.
- Brook: Zoro will defeat them, I'm sure.
- Jinbe: Shirahoshi?! Princess! What are you doing outside the castle?!
- Shirahoshi: Jinbe-sama! I came here with... well...
- Jinbe: Luffy-kun!
- Luffy: Jinbe!
- Franky: It's the ex-shichibukai!
- Jinbe: Princess-sama, you need to get back to the castle! You're to vulnerable here!
Vander Decken comes flying in.
- That's what I thought! I think.
- Luffy: Who's this four-legged freak?!
- Den: He's Vander Decken IX! The most wanted criminal of all Fishman Island!
- IX: I'm not here for you Strawhat, I'm here to claim my loved one, I guess.
- Shirahoshi: Luffy-sama, help me!
- Jinbe: Gyojin Karate: Hiken!
Vander Decken IX is blasted next to the grave of Queen Otohime.
- Jinbe: You should leave this place.
- Luffy: I just met you again!
- Jinbe: You'll crush the grave of Queen Otohime! Luffy-san, I beg of you... Leave!
- Shirahoshi: No! We won't leave! Luffy and I just made it here to see my mothers grave! You won't bud in!
- Jinbe: Mermaid Princess... I apologize.
- IX: But if you're willing too, you can leave at all times. In a nick of time there'll be five more graves to be dug.
- Luffy: Are you challengin me?
- IX: That's what I might just be doing, I guess.
- Luffy: You shall not claim Shirahoshi, you'll not destroy that precious grave and will not endanger Fishman Island anymore!
- IX: Bahohohohohoho! We'll see.
- Luffy: Gomu Gomu no... Ono! Stamp! Muchi! Pistol!
- IX: It's not so hard to evade all those weak attacks.
Vander Decken IX throws the coral toward Shirahoshi.
- Luffy: Jet Pistol!
The coral shatters and Luffy guards Shirahoshi.
- Luffy: Jet Bullet!
- IX: What?!
Vander Decken is blown into the ground.
- Luffy: Franky, take the others with the Sunny into town, escape this cemetary. I promise you, we'll come back Shirahoshi!
- IX: She will not escape!
- Luffy: Jet Stamp! Jet Bazooka! Jet Twin Pistol! Jet Rocket!
- IX: Aaaarhgh!!
- Luffy: She will escape. Just fight me, Vander Decken!