Hi guys, here I am - once again. I'm here sitting with nothing to do in my classroom (coincidentally with a computer x;3) and I was thinking. If X.Drake and Kid have made name for themselves, would that mean they have also new bounties? And what about the other 5 (except for Bege, Bonney, Luffy and Zoro), how are they doing and what's up with their bounties? Tell me! I'll show you those thoughts I have:
- Eustass Kid: 430,000,000. I guess, making name for himself, he has gained much fame and power, fighting against high-class Marines and overtoppling island after island.
- X. Drake: 425,000,00. Knowing much about the Marines, probably knowing about their history had gained him his previous bounty, but trying to compete with a Yonkou, Kaidou, makes you a ferocious dinosaur! He convinced me he is capable of fighting a Yonkou, and I guess the Govt. does too.
- Basil Hawkins: 380,000,000. Having defeated Brownbeard, he has continued taking over Whitebeard's old turf. He went and took down some old allies of the Whitebeard Pirates.
- Scratchman Apoo: 364,000,000. Took down a fleet of Vice-Admirals and has gained reputation by defending all men of the Longarm Tribe during a grand auction.
- Urouge: 333,000,000. Introduced Sky-Islands to the world and made the Skyworld turn into a world of piracy. The govt. saw this as an act of war against another human race and gave him a ginormous bounty raise.
- Killer: 288,000,000. Same as Kid, massacred full cities with his captain and took over the place.
- Trafalgar Law: 225,000,000. For saving Luffy at the war.
In two years, alot can happen. If Luffy can go from 30,000,000 to 300,000,000 in - like what? - two months, than this shoud all be possible. Oh yeah, my thought remain untouched as I think Bege and Bonny are out of the running. Law took it easy so I guess he just trained for two years.
Please, tell me what you think!