Title: Palace Raid
- Zoro: Luffy?!
- Neptune: What is going on here?!
- Luffy: I didn't do it on purpose!
- Zoro: Oh you're such a pain in the butt.
- Luffy/Neptune: Who? Me?
- Zoro: You guys are so ignorant!
- Luffy: Shishishi, sorry Zoro.
- Neptune: Daughter, are you alright?
- Shirahoshi: So this is Luffy?
- Luffy: Yosh! And you are a giant mermaid.
- Neptune: She sure is.
- Pappag/Minister of the Left/Minister of the Right: SIR!
- Nami: Zoro, why didn't you wait for us?!
- Zoro: I thought it would take forever for you to come here. You guys always lose directions.
- Nami/Usopp: SHUT UP
- Brook: Yohohohoho!
- Shirahoshi: So you are Monkey D. Luffy?
- Neptune: He is, darling.
- Luffy: I'm your humble servant.
- Pappug/Keimi/Nami/Usopp: LATE!
- Hordi Jones: We're here.
- Zeo: We're ready.
- Daruma: How are we going to do this?
- Hordi Jones: Quick and painfull.
- Ikaros: I'll go first.
- Hordi Jones: No way, I'll be the first to go. NEPTUNE!
Everybody in Shirahoshi's room looks up and comes down to the main hall.
- Neptune: Jones, again. What is it that you want this time?
- Ikaros: Let's get him!
They break though the main door and storm inside the hall.
Jones goes for Neptune.
Megalo intervenes and pushes away Neptune. Zeo comes running towards Neptune...
- Usopp: Madori Boshi: Phoenix Flames!
Zeo gets blasted towards the wall.
- Jones: The Strawhat Pirates...
- Luffy: Who are they Neptune?
- Pappug/Keimi: SO RUDE!
- Nami: Thunderbolt... Lighting Cyclone!
A huge thunderwave shocks the New Fishman Pirates.
- Usopp: Get out.
- Nami: Now!
- Jones: And what if I don't?
- Usopp: Hissatsu: Atlas Comet!
Jones evades and grabs Usopp's throath.
- Jones: I ate six Energy Steroids, you can't beat me. It's time to take over this place.
- Luffy: Just try!
Ikaros and Daruma clash with Zoro and Nami, Usopp aims at Deso.
- Luffy: I don't care how much you ate of what, you will not attack this nice old man!
- Neptune: -Let's see what this kid can do...-
- Zoro: 324 Pound Cannon!
- Nami: Blackcloud Blueblitz!
- Usopp: Midori Boshi: Blowstream!
Jones' companions are all knocked through the wall or ground, except himself.
Megalo rushes for Jones, but gets hit and falls to the ground.
- Luffy: I'm amazed. You sure have strength if you can down a shark in one hit...
- Nami: But can you down a monkey?
- Luffy: GOMU GOMU NO... JET GATLING!
Jones gets hit, big time, and falls to his knees.
- Jones: Aargh!
- Nami: Luffy! Watch it!
Ikaros tries to stab Luffy but Zoro in Asura Mode takes the eight spears and stabs with the free sword.
- Usopp: He's getting back up.
- Luffy: Thanks Zoro.
Ikaros is picked up and gets carried by Zeo to a big blowfish that's waiting outside the wall.
- Jones: Hmmph... Strong indeed... It's no wonder my former captain admires you...
- Luffy: Arlong doesn't admire me, he -
- Jones: But Jinbei does.
Luffy is shocked.
- Jones: I'll meet you again, Strawhat. Make sure you're not here when I meet you. It would be a shame if this palace would turn to ruins...
- Neptune: You...-
- Zoro: Hmf.
- Luffy: I wouldn't recommend you looking me up. JET BAZOOKA~!
Jones gets blasted to his blowfish (which happens to be his boat) and it takes off. Daruma is late getting on and hangs on the anchor.
- Neptune: It must be true... You must be Dragon's son.
Everybody at the palace is shocked, except the Strawhats and the just arrived three princes.