The following are just my predictions for the match-ups for the Dresssrosa Arc. Well, I don't think that all of these match-ups would even have 50% chances of happening. After all, I just made this up at a whim.
Monkey D. Luffy vs Donquixote Doflamingo - Of course, these battle between the captain would undeniably be a positive. I'm not sure whether or not Law will be fighting alongside Luffy (if ever he can still fight after his prevailing battle with Dofla in Green Bit) or he will be fighting someone else. It may be one one of the top four seats that represents the four suits of cards. There may also be a possibility of someone occupying the Heart seat (it has been said to be vacant in meantime) which may be a contender against Law. Anywa…Read more >
Guess who're these mystery brokers? The others clearly are Pekoms, Tamago, Eustass Kidd and Killer. They might be existing characters, while others, maybe, are new characters.
- A. Makes me think of Basil Hawkins, kind of.
- B. I'm quite confident that these are X Drake and "Iron Boy" Scotch. If they really are, then Drake did manage to catch Kaido's attention.
- C. Reminds me of Avalo Pizarro, remember, he's called "Corrupt King" so there's a possibility he's up to underworld trade. But still Blackbeard Pirates should at least be complete if they will have an appearance, even if it's a silhouette.
- D. Kinda looks like Aokiji but I'm in great doubt since I haven't seen him smoking .
- E. Not an idea.
- F. Looks like one of Joker's subordinates, the one that sho…
Read more >
Sorry if the topic sounds behind the schedule. Spare me please!
After watching Straw Hat Pirates' encounter with Bartholomew Kuma in the Sabaody Archipelago, a theory hatched from my mind. Kuma can't make the bubbles that protect those he sends to faraway places using his ability. Each time he sends a Strawhat someplace else, a bubble not faraway pops off. I think the Strawhats come in contact with these bubbles. The bubble then become paw-shaped because of the Nikyu Nikyu no Mi's effect. Kuma, as gentle dude, cares for the Strawhats that's why he thought of something to protect them from obstacles while they were being sent away.
Thanks, wishes to hear your opinion.Read more >
The establishment of Shichibukai is important to the government because as we know it, it "balances" the "Three Great Powers". However, at this point of time in the series, its members flunctuated down to five. With Law's entry, it gave me an idea that maybe he was not the only Supernova that filled up for the title.
Of course, the Supernovas have the best chances. With "Captain" Eustass Kidd, "Massacre Soldier" Killer, "Magician" Basil Hawkins, and "Roar of the Sea" Scratchmen Apoo finally appearing in the PH arc, they were out of the choices. Well, of course "Strawhat" Monkey D. Luffy and "Pirate Hunter" Zorro ain't included, too. So, we're down to the following:
1. "Red Flag" X Drake
- Chance - Well, X Drake was a former Marine admiral and I t…
These are all guesses. I just want to know you're opinion. Well, so far in the Punk Hazard arc, things are getting interesting and mysterious. But what I can't wait about are the battles. So here's my battle wishlist (not actually predictions, I just want to see this awesome battles!)
1. "Strawhat" Monkey D. Luffy & "Surgeon of Death" Trafalgar Law vs "Joker" Donquixote Doflamingo - I think things will get out of hand in Punk Hazard and that would prompt Doflamingo to go there himself, along with his other subordinates (pointy-eared old man playing cards; man with black suit; big hairy dude; candy-eating girl; another lady playing cards). Well, it's a good thing though, we will finally see how awesome his powers are.
2. "Pirate Hunter" Zorro & "W…Read more >