So I just remembered that we had a fun event last year, so why not do it again \'o'/
Most of the old edit whores including myself are now either inactive or banned *cough Gal St cough* and instead of us new people are heeeeeeeeeere so why not let me know how good you guys whore nowadays ( -_-)
So, after this boring intro, let's explain how this shet works:
In order to participate, just post this in the comments:
Not all namespaces count cuz nobody can reach my and gal's level of having over 1000 edits even on file talk pages.... >_> Wtf was I doing with my life ._. *breaks done*
Yeah, anyway the namespaces that count are:
- User page (worst one :P)
- User talk (Most talkative person. Alternatively, the one that fixed the most redlinks in anons' talks *cough*St*cough*)
- Files (This automatically goes to Gal, rest of us are competing for the second place ;)
- Templates (Codeguy)
Now I just lost the attention of all bloggers here. NO WAIT, I'M NOT DONE!
The most important namespaces are
- User blog comments (Da boss)
- User blog edits (Da whore)
K, now I'm done.
No wait, I gotta cite the past hosts first..
- First one from 2011, Creators are LPK and Tucky
- Second one from '13, host is a shitty Belgi that's not Fin