Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ever heard of the Comedy Central Roast of Whositsface? Basically, the elect a celebrity to roast. They have him/her sit in a chair. Then they have an army of celebrities come out and "roast" them by making fun of them. It's a really funny annual event, and at sometime the idea hit me. How fun would it be to have all the users sit around and poke fun at Ricizubi or someone? This sounds like a good idea to me, but it also sounds like an idea that will fall apart easily. If you guys like this concept, here's the plan.
1. We decide who to roast. A well-known user who doesn't mind being the butt of the joke.
2. We elect a host. I'm not sure if we need one, but a funny user who can introduce the roast.
3. We choose our roasters. Our best and brightest users get the honor of cracking the jokes.
4. We write some jokes. Put your heads together and come up with some funny material.
5. We make a blog for the roast. It would be the host's job to make the blog.
OR a simpler alternative,
1. We decide who to roast. Boom.
2. We make a blog for the roast. Boom.
3. All the users comment with thier jokes. Bada-bing.
Love, hoping this falls together, Ryu-Chan