Chapter 29: The Pirates Are Comic
- Usopp and Nami: *staring at all the pirates*
- Nami: Where are Zoro and Luffy?!
- Usopp: We're going to have to fight these pirates by ourselves!!
- Nami: There's no way we can do that!
- Usopp: *gulp* Yes...
- Nami: Good, you agree.
- Usopp: Yes... We can fight them...
- Nami: *shocked* What!?
- Usopp: We can beat them! We'll have to fight with out lives!
- Luffy: C'mon. Where's that stupid bay?
- Luffy: *looks around*
- Luffy: Crap. I bet Usopp's dead by now.
- Zoro: *trying to climb up the slope*
- Zoro: C'mon, I can do this. I know! I'll use my swords!
- Zoro: *puts swords on the oil*
- Swords: *slips and falls into the ocean*
- Zoro: Hey wait, that's it!
- Jango: Please? You silly pirates lost so fast! Hahaha!
- Usopp: *covered in a pile of blood on the ground*
- Jango: *kicks Usopp* What happened to your speech? "We can do it!" Hahahaha!
- Nami: I never really was on his side anyway.
- Jango: Hahaha! Such a shameless girl! So you want to join our side, eh?
- Nami: That's right.
- Jango: Perfect! Then I'll just hypnotize you now!
- Nami: *staring blankly*
- Jango: Watch closely. 1...
- Luffy: *looking around*
- Jango: 2...
- Zoro: *jumping into the water*
- Jango: ...Jan-
- Usopp: *shoots Jango in the back*
- Black Cat Pirates: *shocked*
- Jango: You brat! *turns around*
- Nami: *smacks him on the back of the head with a bow*
- Jango: Falls over.
- Black Cat Pirates: They took out Captain Jango!
- Nami: Usopp! Maybe your not so weak after all!
- Usopp: *grins* Please, I hit Jango two minutes ago. I call it my 1000 Verse Humming Shot!
- Nami: That's a lie.
- Jango: *sneaks up on Nami and Usopp and bashes their heads together*
- Jango: Don't mess with the Black Cat Pirates.
- Luffy: *Gum-Gum Pistols Jango from behind*
- Zoro: *emerges from the ocean* I had to swim thanks to you, Miss Navigator!
- Luffy: Usopp! Did you die already!
- Usopp: Luffy! You made it! *crying*
- Nami : Shut up, Zoro.
- Jango: Stop doing that!
- Nami: *smacks Jango's back-head*
- Mayan Goddess: *emerges from the depths of the oceans*
- Mayan Goddess: The time has come, mere mortals! 2010, the end of the world!
- Luffy: Hey! Who the hell are you?!
- Mayan Goddess: I am the Mayan Goddess of Destruction. Who are you?
- Luffy: I'm Monkey D. Luffy! I'm gonna be k-
- Mayan Godess: Yeah, that's great.
- Jango: Listen, you! I don't know who you think you are, but we're in the middle-
- Mayan Goddess: Fools!
- Mayan Goddess: *raptures Jango*
- Nami: Look out! This guys tough!
- Zolo: *emerges from the depths of the oceans*
- Zolo: What's going on here?
- Mayan Goddess: *raptures Nami, Zolo, and Zoro*
- Luffy: It can't be! My adventure just started! You can't end it now!
- Mayonnaise Goddess: Oh, but I can. If I let you live for just one more week, you'd be at Shaobody Archipelago by now.
- Usopp: What!? You can't just sail half the world in a few weeks!
- Mayan Goddess: The wiki disagrees. The interval of time from one island to another is but a day, unless otherwise mentioned.
- Luffy: What the hell is a wiki?
- Mayan Goddess: It matters not anymore. The world is finished.
- Luffy: But I wasn't done sailing it!
- Mayan Goddess: Is that really all you care about? Sailing around the world?
- Luffy: Yes.
- Mayan Goddess: *crying hysterically*
- Mayan Goddess: Me, too!
- Mayan Goddess: It's true. All I ever wanted was to sail the entire world.
- Luffy: Hm. Then join my crew!
- Mayan Goddess: ...Really?
- Luffy: Sure! And you can destroy the world when we're done!
- Usopp: How long will that take?
- Mayan Goddess: *counting her fingers*
- Mayan Goddess: Precisely 12/21/12.
- Usopp: Jinkies! What timezone?
- Mayan Goddess: Ryu-Chan's timezone, of course!
- Narrator: And so the adventure continued! Luffy, Usopp, the Mayan Goddess, and Baby 5 all sailed the entire world, spanning all the way to chapter 30 and on! THE END.