Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Chapter 29: The Pirates Are Comic
- Usopp and Nami: *staring at all the pirates*
- Nami: Where are Zoro and Luffy?!
- Usopp: We're going to have to fight these pirates by ourselves!!
- Nami: There's no way we can do that!
- Usopp: *gulp* Yes...
- Nami: Good, you agree.
- Usopp: Yes... We can fight them...
- Nami: *shocked* What!?
- Usopp: We can beat them! We'll have to fight with out lives!
- Luffy: C'mon. Where's that stupid bay?
- Luffy: *looks around*
- Luffy: Crap. I bet Usopp's dead by now.
- Zoro: *trying to climb up the slope*
- Zoro: C'mon, I can do this. I know! I'll use my swords!
- Zoro: *puts swords on the oil*
- Swords: *slips and falls into the ocean*
- Zoro: Hey wait, that's it!
- Jango: Please? You silly pirates lost so fast! Hahaha!
- Usopp: *covered in a pile of blood on the ground*
- Jango: *kicks Usopp* What happened to your speech? "We can do it!" Hahahaha!
- Nami: I never really was on his side anyway.
- Jango: Hahaha! Such a shameless girl! So you want to join our side, eh?
- Nami: That's right.
- Jango: Perfect! Then I'll just hypnotize you now!
- Nami: *staring blankly*
- Jango: Watch closely. 1...
- Luffy: *looking around*
- Jango: 2...
- Zoro: *jumping into the water*
- Jango: ...Jan-
- Usopp: *shoots Jango in the back*
- Black Cat Pirates: *shocked*
- Jango: You brat! *turns around*
- Nami: *smacks him on the back of the head with a bow*
- Jango: Falls over.
- Black Cat Pirates: They took out Captain Jango!
- Nami: Usopp! Maybe your not so weak after all!
- Usopp: *grins* Please, I hit Jango two minutes ago. I call it my 1000 Verse Humming Shot!
- Nami: That's a lie.
- Jango: *sneaks up on Nami and Usopp and bashes their heads together*
- Jango: Don't mess with the Black Cat Pirates.
- Luffy: *Gum-Gum Pistols Jango from behind*
- Zoro: *emerges from the ocean* I had to swim thanks to you, Miss Navigator!
- Luffy: Usopp! Did you die already!
- Usopp: Luffy! You made it! *crying*
- Nami : Shut up, Zoro.
- Jango: Stop doing that!
- Nami: *smacks Jango's back-head*
- Mayan Goddess: *emerges from the depths of the oceans*
- Mayan Goddess: The time has come, mere mortals! 2010, the end of the world!
- Luffy: Hey! Who the hell are you?!
- Mayan Goddess: I am the Mayan Goddess of Destruction. Who are you?
- Luffy: I'm Monkey D. Luffy! I'm gonna be k-
- Mayan Godess: Yeah, that's great.
- Jango: Listen, you! I don't know who you think you are, but we're in the middle-
- Mayan Goddess: Fools!
- Mayan Goddess: *raptures Jango*
- Nami: Look out! This guys tough!
- Zolo: *emerges from the depths of the oceans*
- Zolo: What's going on here?
- Mayan Goddess: *raptures Nami, Zolo, and Zoro*
- Luffy: It can't be! My adventure just started! You can't end it now!
- Mayonnaise Goddess: Oh, but I can. If I let you live for just one more week, you'd be at Shaobody Archipelago by now.
- Usopp: What!? You can't just sail half the world in a few weeks!
- Mayan Goddess: The wiki disagrees. The interval of time from one island to another is but a day, unless otherwise mentioned.
- Luffy: What the hell is a wiki?
- Mayan Goddess: It matters not anymore. The world is finished.
- Luffy: But I wasn't done sailing it!
- Mayan Goddess: Is that really all you care about? Sailing around the world?
- Luffy: Yes.
- Mayan Goddess: *crying hysterically*
- Mayan Goddess: Me, too!
- Mayan Goddess: It's true. All I ever wanted was to sail the entire world.
- Luffy: Hm. Then join my crew!
- Mayan Goddess: ...Really?
- Luffy: Sure! And you can destroy the world when we're done!
- Usopp: How long will that take?
- Mayan Goddess: *counting her fingers*
- Mayan Goddess: Precisely 12/21/12.
- Usopp: Jinkies! What timezone?
- Mayan Goddess: Ryu-Chan's timezone, of course!
- Narrator: And so the adventure continued! Luffy, Usopp, the Mayan Goddess, and Baby 5 all sailed the entire world, spanning all the way to chapter 30 and on! THE END.