Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Yeah, don't ask. Just trying to get this out of my system. I probably suck at this.
Pg. 1 [Inside the lab] – The room is shown.
- Chopper: *picking up a few papers with a frown* This is it. I think I can use this to help the children. But it’s not complete. I wonder where he kept the-*He turns around and bumps into a chicken leg and stumbles back.*
An impressive shot in frog perspective of Monet towering over a surprised Chopper.
- Monet: Ufufufu. What do we have here?
- Chopper: Gah! *hides behind the desk in his usual fashion*
- Monet: Did you think I haven’t noticed you before, Tanuki-san?
- Chopper: *stands there and shakes* (S-she found me!)
Suddenly another paper is handed to him.
- Chopper: Huh?
- Monet: I believe this is what you have been looking for.
- Chopper: *looking shocked at the paper* That’s…!!! W-why would you give that to me? D-d-don’t think you can trick me!
- Monet:*smiles* Ufufu…
[Luffy's site] Luffy is seen beating a few of Caesar's henchmen. Law, Robin and Smoker are following.
- Law: Wait up, Straw Hat!
But Luffy already ran over a door.
- Law: That guy...
- Smoker: You didn't expect anything else from him did you, Trafalgar?
- Luffy: *has stopped at a junction* Hey, Traffy! Which way?
- Law: ... Right.
- Robin: I have a question, Trafalgar-san! What exactly is your plan concerning this facility? What will happen in two hours?
Law is about to say something but is interrupted by a loud crash and Luffy yelling.
- Luffy: Caesar!!!
Big panel of Luffy and Chopper standing in the empty Room. Both: Eh?
Infobox reads [Corridor to the Biscuit Room] Caesar’s thugs are trying to close the door, while a few children are struggling to grab them.
- Child: …caaaandy!
- Thug A: I have no candy, damn br- I mean, just wait. Master will come soon and give you your candy. *closes the door* Phew!
- Thug B: Hey, did you hear that? Someone is coming, baeh!
- Nami: *running* This way! I bet they brought the children back to the room where we found them.
- Brook: I’m right behind you, Nami-san!
- Thug C: It’s the Straw Hats, bah!
Brook and Nami are seen fighting their way through some thugs already.
- Thug B: Where do you think you’re going? *prepares to shot*
- Thug A: Don’t let them through, beh!
The thugs charge at Brook and Nami.
Nami takes out three thugs with Thundercloud Rod in a big panel.
- Nami: Now I know the children are here!
She gets attacked by a really big Satyr but Brook has already cut him.
- Brook: Excuse me! Yohohoho!
All guards down.
- Nami: *snatches a key from one of the guards* Okay, now the only problem will be to get the children out of here. If they react like they did last time…
- Brook Do not worry, Nami-san! I have an idea!
The Biscuit Room is shown from the inside while Nami and Brook open the door.
- Nami: What kind of idea?
The kids turn around to them with blank faces.
- Brook Yohoho! Just sit back and watch! *miraculously takes out a violin and starts playing*
The children hallucinate Brook turning into a big candy and walk his way.
- Nami: *with a happy expression* It works!
Comical shot of Brook being chased by the zombie children.
- Children: …candy!
- Brook: Gah! They are trying to eat me!!!
- Nami: *comically mad expression* Wasn't that part of your plan?!
- ???: O...o-nee-san?
- Nami: Oh, it's you!
- Mocha: O-nee-san! *sobbing* You came back for us! I'm so sorry!!!
- Nami: It's okay. Follow me, we will take you out of here.
- Mocha: But o-nee-san, you have to save the others, too!
- Nami: Others? Oh, yes, those weren't all of you. Where are rest of the children?
- Mocha: Master came and took them away to the Toy Room! He said he's going to give them "really special candy".
- Nami: Special candy? No way! Where is this Toy Room?
- Mocha: I don't know. I've never been there myself. But everyone says it's a really scary place!
[to be continued] - gotta work. And boy! am I out of ideas...