Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- Luffy as Mario or Luigi - Someone just really likes to see Luffy with a mustache...
- Zoro as (cranky) Link - Pffft! Oh, god, it looks so dorky!
- Sanji as Fox - Which looks like something straight out of a bad fanart
- Yoshi Usopp - No f*cks were given...
- Wii Fit Trainer Nami - How fitting that she gets the lamest and really hard to play Smash Bros character...
- Kirby Chopper - Why am I not surprised?
- Donky Kong Franky - *facepalms all over the place*
- Marth Brook - ... eh, the tiara is somewhat gay but that's not Brook's fault. And overall he looks fairly good. If only he got rid of his sunglasses.
- and Samus Robin - No, you don't understand. SAMUS NICO ROBIN, MAN! This is actually the only awesome thing about the whole shitty Amiibo support for this game that I honestly don't care about.
Aaand this weeks chapter came with a popularity poll and a neat color spread showing the top 10 characters. You guys have no idea how happy I am about the latter cause BARTOLOMEO AND HANCOCK ARE ON THE SAME COLOR SPREAD MY LIFE IS COMPLETE LKSHDFLGKJDFHKJGDFH!!!!!!!
As for the result of the poll itself, I'm thrilled that Hancock and Bartolomeo got into top 10. Seeing how long it has been since we saw her in the manga, I'm actually surprised about Hebi Hime scoring that high. (Guess the special helped?!) She even managed to surpass Robin.
Luffy, Zoro, Nami, Chopper and Sanji didn't come as a surprise. (I still think those are lame votes.)
Neither did Law. Or Sabo for that matter. Even if I don't like it. I mean, adult Sabo is kinda cool, okay, but I really wish he was just dead.
What did surprise me is how Ace managed to get there. Come on, people! Dude's dead and if we are all honest, he wasn't all too interesting in the first place. Tragic backstory and nice abs aside, not only was the wangst right before he bit the dust silly and unnecessary, this man was a living plot device from the beginning. And I'm not okay with that.
EDIT: Number of votes
- Monkey D. Luffy-9183 votes
- Trafalgar Law-8794 votes
- Roronoa Zoro-7997 votes
- Sanji-7154 votes
- Sabo-5134 votes
- Portgas D. Ace-5121 votes
- Chopper-3336 votes
- Nami-2173 votes
- Bartolomeo-1754 votes
- Boa Hancock-1422 votes
I swear if this poll had run until after Law's backstory was finished, he would have won (What do we learn? Fangirls are imprtant). And Sabo's and Ace's results are so marginal they might as well share a place.
The rest of the poll was pretty much as expected, too. I'm pissed how some really cool characters got overvoted by the likes of Rebecca. And GARP GOT PWNED BY HILULUK!!! And Helmeppo. And that random Penguin dude from Law's crew. And a bunch of other characters, who's names I don't even remember. (In your face, MDM! Yohohoho! *just kidding*)
Eh, I don't really feel like talking about the chapter much. Oda's wrapping up the small fry battles. And this one was kinda silly.
I honestly don't give even half a f*ck about Lao G. Or the spike-head walrus guy. Sai and Baby 5 are about the crackiest thing nobody really wanted to see. I do, however, commend Oda for MAKING IT WORK SOMEHOW ANYWAY! And not even as a joke as I first assumed! (Who said there would be no romance in OP? Come at me, bros!)
I never liked B5 but I might just change my mind right now because OMG this short bit of backstory was just tragic as f*ck! Good job, Oda, you damn sadist!
And that's about all I have to say for this year's last chapter, which is pretty sad.