I'm utterly underwhelmed by this chapter, despite all the fighting and a fair amount of stuff going on.
- There is a lengthy and pointless explanation on that random King fellow nobody cares about.
- Bellamy fights a guy who ironically has the same attitude as he used to have 2 years ago.
- There are creepy-ass bull fish in the water outside the ring.
- Caribou's cousins mess shit up.
- Jinbe and Rayleigh had a baby.
- There is actually a participant who looks even gayer than Cavendish.
- Obvious Kyros is obvious.
- Bartolomeo is just chilling and not giving any more f*cks than necessary. Apparently, the only reason he is called a Cannibal is because he's a douchebag (it's a pun of sorts as eating people means to mock them in Japanese or something along those lines).
- Cavendish is a professional darts player who starts to sparkle when in shock.
- Luffy meets one of his granpa's buddies.
And that's it. It's not even funny enough to comment more on it than this. Jeez! And I kinda feel like Cavi won't make it to the fights because he will attempt to fight Luffy who will knock him out.