Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The first time i thought this was abviously after the whitebeard war, with Moria, Jinbe and Teach losing their positions. I had some idea of why that thing should happen, but those ideas were not too much so i quickly abandoned the arguement. When i read the wereabouts of the other supernovas besides of Luffy and Zoro, i found some new pun which make me think again that Drake could become a Shichibukai. These are my ideas, the old ones and the new ones together:
- The Shichibukai must be known pirates, and Drake, as a former marine and a supernova, satisfies this necessity;
- He joined piracy only for curiosity; he can be interested in discovering how the Shichibukai life is;
- He is a former marine, so he believes in some sort of justice: being a Shichibukai he could chase pirates as before his resignement;
- It would be interesting (at least for me) seeing Luffy vs a T-Rex, of however some fight of Drake: so he can't simply be defeated in the New World before the timeskip, and not shown anymore;
- He has an animal theme, the Tyrannosaurus;
- He probably fought Kaidou, and i think he has been defeated (otherwise Kaidou is very weak): it is the same story of Moria, who became a Shichibukai;
- Moria is not a Shichibukai by now: it's a sort of "enemy of Kaidou"-spot free;
- We don't know the name of any member of his crew (the same is with other supernovas' crew), but Drake's ones are the worst drawn: i think that they have all been killed by Kaidou. And Drake without a crew cannot become the new pirate king.
What do you think about this?