Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I love to remember, for the pirates who don't come from the Grand Line, from which sea they are from. I noticed in this way that the four seas seem to give a specific appeal in near the totality of them. Remember that i said not exactly all of them.
South Blue: cool characters. Examples:
- Franky (Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuper!)
- Ace (I hope no proof is needed)
- Kid and Killer (aren't they cool with their rockband clothings?)
- Inazuma (he's always drinking wine)
- Bonney (tipical gag of people eating continuously)
West Blue: scaring and mysterious characters. Examples:
- Robin (since Ohara's Buster Call, and for her DF)
- Moria (Thriller Bark is exactly this)
- Brook (he's a living skeletron)
- Hogback and Cindry (a dark doctor and a zombie)
- Capone Bege (mafia is a "little" mysterious, right?)
- Daz Bones (always serious killer)
North Blue: strange willed characters. Examples:
- Sanji (refuses to kick women)
- Law (he refuses to go into the New World by now)
- X. Drake (a marine who became a pirate, maybe the only canonical one)
- Hawkins (with his ability, he's calm even facing Kizaru)
- Bellamy and Cirkeys (the only two pirates who believe in the New Age excluding Doflamingo [in facts he's their former leader])
- Montblanc Cricket (he spent his life in trying to confirm Noland's story)
And from East Blue I don't find a recurrent charateristic. What do you think about this?