Hey Guys! This is my first blog post!
For this chapter, I was kind of disappointed. Well anyways...this is what we have learned in this chapter:
- Bartolomeo's bounty and epithet are revealed. He is known for excessive acts of violence against other pirates as well as civilians.
- Bellamy recognizes Luffy in spite of the disguise. It is revealed that he went to the Sky Islands. He lost his crew, but his life changed.
- He was given another chance by Doflamingo for bringing gold from Skypiea.
- He also no longer holds a grudge towards Luffy and vows to never laugh at him again.
- It is revealed that Bellamy's prize for winning the tournament is a position as one of the leaders of the Donquixote Pirates. He is in Block B.
- Cavendish is in Block D.
- Several competitors in Block B team up to take out Bellamy.
My Questions for this chapter:
- How was Bellamy able to raid Skypiea with all the warriors and number of people they have?
- What do you think is the state of Skypiea after his visit and how strong do you think Bellamy is atm?
He definitely improved but I personally think it really isn't going to make much of a difference in the long run with Luffy, Burgess, and Cavendish (280 M) in the tournament.
I believe this is the same gold pillar the announcer is referring to.
So tell me what you guys think. :)