Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hey Guys! This is my first blog post!
For this chapter, I was kind of disappointed. Well anyways...this is what we have learned in this chapter:
- Bartolomeo's bounty and epithet are revealed. He is known for excessive acts of violence against other pirates as well as civilians.
- Bellamy recognizes Luffy in spite of the disguise. It is revealed that he went to the Sky Islands. He lost his crew, but his life changed.
- He was given another chance by Doflamingo for bringing gold from Skypiea.
- He also no longer holds a grudge towards Luffy and vows to never laugh at him again.
- It is revealed that Bellamy's prize for winning the tournament is a position as one of the leaders of the Donquixote Pirates. He is in Block B.
- Cavendish is in Block D.
- Several competitors in Block B team up to take out Bellamy.
My Questions for this chapter:
- How was Bellamy able to raid Skypiea with all the warriors and number of people they have?
- What do you think is the state of Skypiea after his visit and how strong do you think Bellamy is atm?
He definitely improved but I personally think it really isn't going to make much of a difference in the long run with Luffy, Burgess, and Cavendish (280 M) in the tournament.
I believe this is the same gold pillar the announcer is referring to.
So tell me what you guys think. :)