Well, if you live in the Northern Hemisphere (NORTH HEMISPHERE BEST HEMISPHERE), you know that summer is just around the corner. College kids are out already, and those of us in middle/high school will soon follow. We are soon going to be FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Except for Enrik and Pau, that is.
Summer has a lot of traditions. Cooking outside, watching fireworks, all the stuff you could never do in the winter. One of these traditions is going to amusement parks. And they have amusement parks based on every theme, from Disney to Looney Tunes to Nintendo. So I was thinking, what if there was a One Piece theme park? What would the rides and games be? Here are my predictions:
- Sabaody rollercoasters
- Thriller Bark haunted house ride
- Knock-Up Stream freefall
- Rocketman coaster (with water)
- Chop-Chop Coaster (the cars are together at first, but each car separates and goes down a separate track before reattaching at the end)
- Thousand Sunny pendulum
- Going Merry flume
- Very Good's Berry toss
- Doflamingo's shooting arcade
- Baratie (actually floating on water)
- Shakky's Rip-Off Bar (as it's in a theme park, the name is very fitting)
- Spiders Café
And of course, gift shops with Sugar-esque toys and plushes of characters such as Chopper and Pekoms
So, if an OP theme park opened, what rides/games/restaurants would you like to see?