I got this idea in the chat, and since Oda is on hiatus for the 30th time in the Dressrosa Arc I'd figure this would be a fun game to play.
Basically, take any popular One Piece quote and run it through Google Translate in 10 different languages. So I could translate a quote into Spanish, then translate the Spanish quote into Catalan, then translate the Catalan quote into French.
Basically, do this 10 times, then translate it back to English. Hopefully the quote will be massively fucked up by then. Then share your convoluted quotes in the comments, and I'll post them on this blog.
You can translate your own quotes, or the ones I've provided.
- "Evil pirate? Only Marines? And the conditions are always changing history !!!! Young children have not seen war have not seen different values of peace !!!! To know what is right, not above !!!! This place is neutral country! You are tuned to justice? But in fact, thanks !!!! Who gave the battle for justice !!" (Kaido)
- "Musket ball is passed from death, was charged with a heart on top? Destruction destroy it, but when it is, and to drink, or mushroom soup! ? I would not! When he failed." (Kaido)
- "Admiral Maynard, Sabah, I feel the pain that they have won." (Kaido)
- " City tgħix if it wasn't for you, the sky is not blue,
I received a phone call Keruing,
jewelry, colors of friendship, a drink of water.
In addition, from the depths of hell! - The flowers of friendship.
What I mean is, if you have an article accepted
When I saw it on TV.
Maybe in the same day.
- "In the struggle for life" (ST)