Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Well, nothing much to say about this chapter. At least we found out what Corazon's true intentions were...somewhat, that is. I call this chapter the one that answers all your questions but still leaves you knowing nothing.
Some notes on this chapter:
- Corazon does not have the Mera Mera no Mi or the Ope Ope no Mi, but some fruit that allows him...to control sound. Hmm..not expecting that.
- Vergo is the first Corazon. Hmm..not expecting that. Not really impacted by it either though.
- Corazon/Rocinante is buddies with Sengoku. Hmm..not expecting that. But what does he expect Sengoku to do exactly?
- Corazon really cares about Law even though Mr. Trafalgar D. Water is still a b*tch. Here is a transcript of the weirdness of this exchange.
- Rocie: I forgive you Law even though you tried to kill me because I hate my bro
- Law: I don't care b*tch <throws Rocie in trash can>
- Rocie: I STILL FORGIVE YOUUUU! LET'S GO AROUND THE WORLD TO CURE YOUR ILLNESS EVEN THOUGH YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T LIKE ME!!!! I HATE MA BRO!!!
- People are jerks. Anyone who has watched any anime knows that.
- Doffy hates D's because...they're supposed to overthrow the World Nobles. But doesn't Doffy hate the World Nobles? <Strokes chin, waits for next chapter>
Rating: 65 Billybobs out of Ten
Sorry for the spasmic retelling, I am really hungry and tired. So, thoughts on this chapter?