Well, nothing much to say about this chapter. At least we found out what Corazon's true intentions were...somewhat, that is. I call this chapter the one that answers all your questions but still leaves you knowing nothing.
Some notes on this chapter:
- Corazon does not have the Mera Mera no Mi or the Ope Ope no Mi, but some fruit that allows him...to control sound. Hmm..not expecting that.
- Vergo is the first Corazon. Hmm..not expecting that. Not really impacted by it either though.
- Corazon/Rocinante is buddies with Sengoku. Hmm..not expecting that. But what does he expect Sengoku to do exactly?
- Corazon really cares about Law even though Mr. Trafalgar D. Water is still a b*tch. Here is a transcript of the weirdness of this exchange.
- Rocie: I forgive you Law even though you tried to kill me because I hate my bro
- Law: I don't care b*tch <throws Rocie in trash can>
- Rocie: I STILL FORGIVE YOUUUU! LET'S GO AROUND THE WORLD TO CURE YOUR ILLNESS EVEN THOUGH YOU OBVIOUSLY DON'T LIKE ME!!!! I HATE MA BRO!!!
- People are jerks. Anyone who has watched any anime knows that.
- Doffy hates D's because...they're supposed to overthrow the World Nobles. But doesn't Doffy hate the World Nobles? <Strokes chin, waits for next chapter>
Rating: 65 Billybobs out of Ten
Sorry for the spasmic retelling, I am really hungry and tired. So, thoughts on this chapter?