Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I've only recently gotten into the One Piece anime, and have yet to watch a bulk of the episodes. But I have seen all the openings; some I would gladly watch time and time again and not skip, and some where I would only like to watch it occasionally. While there's never been any truly bad openings in my opinion (don't shitstorm me but I kinda like the rap), some openings are better than others.
So I ask you, which openings did you like the most and which did you like least?
- We Are! was a fantastic theme to kick off One Piece, and even though this was at the very beginning of the anime, the choreography was fantastic and better than some later openings.
- After getting my eardrums blasted out, One day was a nice refresher. It was very solemn and heartfelt, befitting its content, yet was still exciting enough to get me excited for the episode to come. I hope the anime can do this in the future with the more serious arcs, if there are any!
- We Go! actually kinda made me feel off at first, as I don't typically like songs that pitchy. But at the end it became really catchy so it's a watch again.
- Wake Up!: I find the music and lyrics of this song to be the best of all, and the cinematic is amazing, even though it's completely unrealistic. I also liked how the scenes taken from Dressrosa were a mix of comedic and epic (Franky and Thunder Soldier eating popcorn gets me every time)
- Believe: Honestly kind of boring
- Hikari e: The animation was a bit too weird
- Hard Knock Days: This doesn't really sit right with me for some reason. Didn't really like the choreography as much as before, plus questioning the reason why Dressrosa needs two openings.