Guess what, it's back!
Yes, the unexpectedly popular
and stupid Baseless Predictions blog from last year has returned. Now you once again have the once-a-year chance to write baseless, strange, and just plain shitty predictions for the series in the comments without getting roasted. The need to have a safe haven like this doesn't seem as great this year (damn you new users for actually having common sense!) but let's give this a go anyways.
No prediction is too baseless, but it shouldn't severely conflict with existing One Piece canon and it can't have crossovers with other series.
Here are some of mine:
- Jesus Burgess will appear at the end of the Dressrosa Arc with a stash of SMILE Fruits
- Big Mom is a man
- Ryokugyu is a woman
- Ryokugyu is even more psycho than Akainu
- Ryokugyu has the power of the Oto Oto no Mi (Sound-Sound Fruit)
- Ryokugyu is not Gaimon
- Crocodile has a (identical?) twin sister named Alligator
- Someone will defeat Mihawk and Zoro must defeat them to earn the title of greatest swordsman
- That someone will be Kuina trolololol
What are yours?