What's up, everyone? The sky.
On this day in 2014, I joined the One Piece wiki, and I must say it's been quite the rollercoaster ride for the past year. When I joined, I was just some inexperienced loser newbie who blogged all the time. And now I'm...
just some inexperienced loser newbie who blogs all the time.
Oh well! At least I got a taste of power two days ago. And I'm the head of my very own crew. How that happened I am not entirely sure.
Anyways, as befits anniversary blogs, I shall now commemorate all the users who had an impact on my one-year tenure here.
- DP and Nova, for teaching me that the wiki is a dark and cruel place, and hardening me to it (if you know what I mean)
- Kage and Jade, for welcoming me when I first started going on chat, even though I eventually drove you crazy and I got kicked by you an innumerable amount of times.
- Enrik and Pau, you guys are dirty Spaniards and I will hate you forever. http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b573/amateragi/spanish%20flag_zps3c8wocyh.gif
- AYET and Woohoot, even though you guys aren't that active you support my chapter predictions a lot and I thank you for that.
- Besty, MoM, and Nova, I will never grow up (like Peter Pan), so get used to it.
- also Nova, me Grammar is well.
- MDM, Neo, and Nobody700, even though I don't really know you first two, your blogs are a shining example to me! The Ahou dream...will never die!
- Koromo, I support your taste in chat links.
- JSD, emoticons are love and life.
- Calu and JOPfan, we will forever be Maryland buddies! Oh, and Calu, you will regret challenging me the rest of your short Hispanic life.
- And finally, Gal, Mr. Whatever, keep on...keeping on...!
And now, after one year of being here, I have to make a confession. I've kept it in for too long, but
Well, that was just a half-assed attempt at humor. I'm not Gal...probably.
Anyways, to keep y'all busy in the comments, I'll ask y'all a little question: What is your favorite Kaido blog and why
That'll be all. But before I go, here's an obligatory poll.