Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
What's up, everyone? The sky.
On this day in 2014, I joined the One Piece wiki, and I must say it's been quite the rollercoaster ride for the past year. When I joined, I was just some inexperienced loser newbie who blogged all the time. And now I'm...
just some inexperienced loser newbie who blogs all the time.
Oh well! At least I got a taste of power two days ago. And I'm the head of my very own crew. How that happened I am not entirely sure.
Anyways, as befits anniversary blogs, I shall now commemorate all the users who had an impact on my one-year tenure here.
- DP and Nova, for teaching me that the wiki is a dark and cruel place, and hardening me to it (if you know what I mean)
- Kage and Jade, for welcoming me when I first started going on chat, even though I eventually drove you crazy and I got kicked by you an innumerable amount of times.
- Enrik and Pau, you guys are dirty Spaniards and I will hate you forever. http://i1292.photobucket.com/albums/b573/amateragi/spanish%20flag_zps3c8wocyh.gif
- AYET and Woohoot, even though you guys aren't that active you support my chapter predictions a lot and I thank you for that.
- Besty, MoM, and Nova, I will never grow up (like Peter Pan), so get used to it.
- also Nova, me Grammar is well.
- MDM, Neo, and Nobody700, even though I don't really know you first two, your blogs are a shining example to me! The Ahou dream...will never die!
- Koromo, I support your taste in chat links.
- JSD, emoticons are love and life.
- Calu and JOPfan, we will forever be Maryland buddies! Oh, and Calu, you will regret challenging me the rest of your short Hispanic life.
- And finally, Gal, Mr. Whatever, keep on...keeping on...!
And now, after one year of being here, I have to make a confession. I've kept it in for too long, but
Well, that was just a half-assed attempt at humor. I'm not Gal...probably.
Anyways, to keep y'all busy in the comments, I'll ask y'all a little question: What is your favorite Kaido blog and why
That'll be all. But before I go, here's an obligatory poll.