Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I've been seeing a lot of debate here claiming that Movie 10: Strong World is a canon or non-canon movie.
So far, here is the list of reasons why it should be considered canon:
- It involves Garp and Sengoku, major Marine characters
- Shiki is already mentioned in the manga and anime
- Oda himself got involved with the project
- Easy tie-in between Thriller Bark and Sabaody Archipegalo (as opposed to previous films)
- The main antagonist has a history with Roger, making him one of the Old Generation pirates
- It's actually a really good One Piece movie
And here is the list of why it should be considered non-canon:
- It's a movie. OP movies are never considered canon.
- Some people claim there are various "plot holes" detailing Shiki's history with Roger, Whitebeard, Garp, Sengoku, Marineford, and Impel Down
- Movie ended ambiguously
So, what do you guys think? Is it canon or not? Don't ask me, cause I'm lost as hell trying to determine which (though, I want it to be canon. It was a really good movie)