I've been seeing a lot of debate here claiming that Movie 10: Strong World is a canon or non-canon movie.
So far, here is the list of reasons why it should be considered canon:
- It involves Garp and Sengoku, major Marine characters
- Shiki is already mentioned in the manga and anime
- Oda himself got involved with the project
- Easy tie-in between Thriller Bark and Sabaody Archipegalo (as opposed to previous films)
- The main antagonist has a history with Roger, making him one of the Old Generation pirates
- It's actually a really good One Piece movie
And here is the list of why it should be considered non-canon:
- It's a movie. OP movies are never considered canon.
- Some people claim there are various "plot holes" detailing Shiki's history with Roger, Whitebeard, Garp, Sengoku, Marineford, and Impel Down
- Movie ended ambiguously
So, what do you guys think? Is it canon or not? Don't ask me, cause I'm lost as hell trying to determine which (though, I want it to be canon. It was a really good movie)