Here I am, once again to try out something fishy with my absurd ideas! Today's topic is about a certain someone and his weird ability.
I do believe that the aspects of the powers of this bear like individual has already been discussed to death in other blogs so I would not go repeating the same stuff. The fact of the matter is, I am curious about something more derived. Say what is stopping Kuma from reaching Raftel; or to be more precise, what is stopped him from helping someone whom he was working for to reach Raftel (Considering that person to be Dragon)?
Now don't go flipping tables on me saying it is not remotely that easy to reach Raftel (well dah! Even Captain Obvious knows that much); before you do that, consider Kuma's ability. He can send anyone anywhere with just a touch (or so is shown). So technically he can just "push" and send someone to Raftel making that person closer to One Piece than anyone else.
However, as that kind of thing was not done by him even when he was not a government dummy implies that he somehow lacks the ability to do so; and I want your opinions on exactly what he lacks?
- Is it that he has to have the precise location of where he sends his targets? But that implies he had the precise location of even Weatheria which in fact does not have any exact location at all as it is moving around all the times.
- Is it that he has to have visited the place in the past by himself? Well I don't think that he being a man could have actually been to Amazon Lily at that point of the story.
- Could it be that he has a range issue? Well that sure did not seem the case when he dismanntled the Straw Hat crew.
- Or is it that he or none of his allies are interested to go to Raftel and find One Piece. Somehow that does not sound legit to me.
- Finally, could it be that it has something to do with Raftel's own location in particular?
Well that is all I can think of with this old lame brain of mine. Let me know your toughts preferrably backed by constructive criticism. Thank you, have a nice day!
Trivia question: Do you think the "Kuma Logic" that I used here can also be used on Blueno?
P.S: If you have the energy to write "TL;DR" then use it for something better! 22:17, June 14, 2012 (UTC)