Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Ok, so I have a new idea of game (or something)...
Ever heard of role-playing? Yeah, you and some friends play a kind of board game that required you to choose a "role"... or a "class". This is the basic idea of role-playing games that made the player choose the role of his/her character.
So the idea of this game is:
If the Straw Hat Pirates crew is a party in a RPG, which class/job/role will they choose?
- Luffy as Monk (bare-handed, fighting spirit aka Haki)
- Zoro as Swordsman (dual-wield preferably, used some wind-element attacks such as Pound Cannon)
- Nami as Magician/Thief hybrid (thunder- and wind-element magic)
- Usopp as Ranger/Summoner (summon plants aka Pop Green and shoot things)
- Sanji as Alchemist/Star Gladiator-Sun (food is basically a potion - heal your HP, Star Gladiator is a job in Ragnarok which utilized kicks and Sun is the disciple of fire)
- Chopper as Priest (basically a healer/brawler hybrid)
- Robin as Assassin (I think she was a spy from Revolutionary Army, and grappling as assassination move)
- Franky as Mechanic (ride mecha as armor, make weapons/ammo, etc)
- Brook as Bard (actually a bard/swordsman/magician hybrid, since he enchant ice-element at his sword)
So what do you think? It is a perfect party? Or you want to made other assignment?
(Note: sorry for my bad English)