Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
I haven't really commented on the new loks and powers of the SHs.
And reason why is I feel so "meh" about them. Some arer "over the top" and too much. Some are trying too hard not to be bland. I actually preferred the pre-time skip. I had given time for me to get used to them.
Plus I felt he time skip was uneeded.
It was a little too easy for the crew to reasemble as a crew as well.
- Chopper gained control of the Monster point, which I saw coming, but Kung Fu point and the really bad remodelling on points like "horn point" do't impress. I always found choppy annoying... Now I hate him.
- Broook's improvements do, however, now make him more flixable and unique on the crew, but the trouble was Perona did some of the ghost-like ones previously so it feels a little repetitive.
- Franky feels the same overall...
- Ditto with Robin, plus the clone thing some saw coming.
- Nami's weapon is back to being relatively look good (the dials version looked funny). For some reason Nami's appearance brings up a mental image of Poison from Capcom's cast of characters.... which is not a good thing because Poison's a Newhalf (we know what that means right?). O.o
- Luffy's just gotten overall scruffier looking.
- Zoro went fro serious but fun to just serious most of the time with hardly any fun.
- Sanji is a joke from start to finish.
I sort of miss the old looks nowadays.