Welcome to Round 5. I bet you will find this to be the most excruciating challenge of a choice yet. Firstly let's take a look at the starting lineup of the two groups in this round.
|Group A||Group B|
|Hie Hie||Goro Goro|
|Mera Mera||Pika Pika|
|Nikyu Nikyu||Yami Yami|
As you can see, all 6 winners of Round 4 has been segregated into two groups of three each. In this round, that two groups will end up facing against each other to earn the chance to advance to the final round of the tournament.
Here is what you will need to decide upon for this time:
a) Two fruits (one from each group) will transpose position. Which two fruits (one from each group) do you want to see the switch upon?
b) One of the two groups will advance to the final round. Which group is your choice?
- E.g. A user votes:
- a) Mera and Goro will transpose
- b) Group B will advance in final
1) Only 37 selected participants are allowed to vote in this round (it is no longer an open voting contest). Refer to the list of qualified participants in the dashboard blog.
2) Group voting commence now and will remain open until UTC 1400pm 13 Aug 2013 (MAL 2200pm 13 Aug 2013) OR could be closed earlier after all participants have cast their votes (whichever earlier)
3) All participants will vote once only, whereby each vote consists of two decisions as mentioned above.
4) User's own choice, whether (the choice be made) due to the factor of power, unique abilities, the DF user, historic events, etc, are strictly personal and independent.
5) Result tallying will be done in the following order:
- i) The two fruits with highest votes (one from each group) will switch group
- ii) The group with the highest vote will advance to the final round
FINAL RESULTS: Group B advance to the final round, and picks up Nikyu Nikyu no Mi replacing Goro Goro no Mi.
|Round 5||Hie Hie||Mera Mera||Nikyu Nikyu||Group A||Group B||Goro Goro||Pika Pika||Yami Yami|
|God of Nothing||1||1||1|
Up until 19 vote counts, it was still unclear which group will advance...
Until the 20th vote, all three fruits are almost even in votes received...
Goro Goro FTW! But unfortunately, the group it went to did not make it, too bad!