|Ushi Ushi no Mi, Model: Bison (User: Dalton)|
|Yami Yami no Mi (User: BlackBeard)|
|Hie Hie no Mi (User: Kuzan / Aokiji)|
|Kage Kage no Mi (User: Moriah)|
|Bari Bari no Mi (User: Bartolomeo)|
|Suke Suke no Mi (User: Absalom)|
|Gomu Gomu no Mi (User: Luffy)|
|Yuki Yuki no Mi (User: Monet)|
1) Group voting commence now and will remain open until UTC 0400am 26 Jul 2013 (MAL 1200pm 26 Jul 2013)
2) Voting will be done via comments. All registered users are eligible to vote once only. The same is applicable to AWC users but only 7 earliest AWC votes will be counted, 8th onwards are ignored.
3) In this round, users will vote with 4 devil fruit selections - 1 with immunity and 3 with normal votes, in order to advance to next stages. User's own choice of DFs, whether the choice be made due to the factor of power, unique abilities, the DF user, historic events, etc, are strictly personal and independent.
E.g. AY's vote: Immunity = Doru, Awa, Mato, Guru. This means I am giving the immunity vote to Doru Doru no Mi, and the other 3 gets normal votes
4) in the event of 4 fruits being selected without stating which gains immunity, it will be assumed the first fruit mentioned will be given immunity
5) Should you wish NOT to cast your votes in full (1 immunity, 3 normal), you are allowed to cast 3 votes or less of your preference (e.g. 1 immunity, 2 normal, or 1 immunity 1 normal, or no immunity 3 normal, etc). Still bear in mind that if you wanted to cast 4 normal votes, the clause just above will be applicable. NO casting of 5 votes or more.
6) Result vote counting will commence in below priority order:
- 1.0) Establish which fruit gets immunity
- 1.1) In the event of a tie, normal votes of the related fruits will act as tiebreaker
- 2.0) Excluding the fruit with immunity, which 3 highest voted (normal) fruit advance to next round
- 2.1) In the event of a tie, immunity votes of the related fruits will act as tiebreaker
- Note: In the event that even the tiebreaker does not decide a conclusion, a random choice will be made at organiser's end.
FINAL RESULTS: Immunity granted to Hie Hie no Mi with 44% majority votes (advance to Round 4), while Yami Yami no Mi, Suke Suke no Mi and Gomu Gomu no Mi advance to Round 3
|Round 2 Group 3||Ushi Ushi||Yami Yami||Hie Hie||Kage Kage||Bari Bari||Suke Suke||Gomu Gomu||Yuki Yuki|
|Immunity Votes||0 ( 00% )||5 ( 15% )||15 ( 44% )||1 ( 03% )||4 ( 12% )||6 ( 18% )||2 ( 06% )||1 ( 03% )|
|(K) AWC 1 126.96.36.199||1||1||i||1|