Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
|Bomu Bomu no Mi (User: Mr. 5)|
|Mera Mera no Mi (User: Ace)|
|Gasu Gasu no Mi (User: Caesar)|
|Magu Magu no Mi (User: Sakazuki / Akainu)|
|Suna Suna no Mi (User: Crocodile)|
|Ope Ope no Mi (User: Law)|
|Yomi Yomi no Mi (User: Brook)|
|Horo Horo no Mi (User: Perona)|
1) Group voting commence now and will remain open until UTC 0300am 25 Jul 2013 (MAL 1100am 25 Jul 2013)
2) Voting will be done via comments. All registered users are eligible to vote once only. The same is applicable to AWC users but only 7 earliest AWC votes will be counted, 8th onwards are ignored.
3) In this round, users will vote with 4 devil fruit selections - 1 with immunity and 3 with normal votes, in order to advance to next stages. User's own choice of DFs, whether the choice be made due to the factor of power, unique abilities, the DF user, historic events, etc, are strictly personal and independent.
E.g. AY's vote: Immunity = Doru, Awa, Mato, Guru. This means I am giving the immunity vote to Doru Doru no Mi, and the other 3 gets normal votes
4) in the event of 4 fruits being selected without stating which gains immunity, it will be assumed the first fruit mentioned will be given immunity
5) Should you wish NOT to cast your votes in full (1 immunity, 3 normal), you are allowed to cast 3 votes or less of your preference (e.g. 1 immunity, 2 normal, or 1 immunity 1 normal, or no immunity 3 normal, etc). Still bear in mind that if you wanted to cast 4 normal votes, the clause just above will be applicable. NO casting of 5 votes or more.
6) Result vote counting will commence in below priority order:
- 1.0) Establish which fruit gets immunity
- 1.1) In the event of a tie, normal votes of the related fruits will act as tiebreaker
- 2.0) Excluding the fruit with immunity, which 3 highest voted (normal) fruit advance to next round
- 2.1) In the event of a tie, immunity votes of the related fruits will act as tiebreaker
- Note: In the event that even the tiebreaker does not decide a conclusion, a random choice will be made at organiser's end.
FINAL RESULTS: Immunity granted to Ope Ope no Mi with just 26% majority votes (advance to Round 4), while Mera Mera no Mi, Gasu Gasu no Mi and Suna Suna no Mi advance to Round 3
|Round 2 Group 2||Bomu Bomu||Mera Mera||Gasu Gasu||Magu Magu||Suna Suna||Ope Ope||Yomi Yomi||Horo Horo|
|Immunity Votes||0 ( 00% )||9 ( 24% )||2 ( 05% )||4 ( 11% )||7 ( 18% )||10 ( 26% )||3 ( 08% )||3 ( 08% )|
|(K) AWC 1 22.214.171.124||i||1||1||1|
|God of Nothing||i||1||1||1|
|Future Cyborg 18||1||i||1||1|