Sword Grade PagesEdit
Pages with little to no information about the grades of the swords should be merged with this one or be deleted! MasterDeva 22:01, December 26, 2009 (UTC)
- No disagreements with this, if its done right, anyone else? One-Winged Hawk 22:56, December 26, 2009 (UTC)
- Merge them into this article. El Chupacabra 16:32, January 9, 2010 (UTC)
Translation of the Sword's names Edit
Are there any Japanese speakers around who could translate the names of the swords? --Boris Baran 00:59, March 2, 2011 (UTC)
- Most of them are already translated on their individual pages. It's not really necessary to have the names here.
01:15, March 2, 2011 (UTC)
- Really? E.g. there's no translation for "Wadō Ichimonji" anywhere, not here and not on the page about the sword, so there's some stuff to do...
- I'd do it myself, if I could... But Japanese isn't one of my languages (Good German, not sooo good Russian and slightly improved school English are), so I ask the Japanese-capable One-Piece-Wikians: Please, translate the names, it'd be a great contribution to the One Piece Wikia :) --Boris Baran 01:22, March 2, 2011 (UTC)
sword grade confusion Edit
I think the person who put the sword grades down went onto wikipedia and tried adding realism into fiction...
in all literature, onepiece related, in OP world only 3 grades are mentioned:
12 SUPREME GRADE SWORDS
21 EXCELLENT GRADE SWORDS
50 GOOD grade swords.
there is NO "Wazamono Grade", as wazamono applies to all grades. And zoros Sandai Kitetsu is part of the 50. then the second kitetsu is part of the 21 then the first is part of the supreme 12....
I will be changing the literature on that page unless someone can come up with an argument telling me otherwise.
The page is fine how it is. Also sign your posts with 4 ~ SeaTerror 18:12, January 14, 2012 (UTC)
The numbers and translations as we have them are correct. We take the names from actual translations, not from what we think is right.18:52, January 14, 2012 (UTC)