Deleting the reference as it is total bullshit, it isn't referenced at all in chapter 100.
- Language please
- Sign your comments with ~~~~
- Its a mistake, someone's put the wrong chapter and episode. Why don't you:
- Correct it.
- Or point out its a mistake, instead of saying you'll do it and not.
- Please make sure you keep things in check next time. One-Winged Hawk 23:20, November 25, 2009 (UTC)
Isn't it "Jutte" instead of "Jitte"09:36, April 6, 2011 (UTC)
According to wikipedia both work. But, there is evidence that it's Jutte instead of Jitte,for example, the martial art that trains it, is called Juttejutsu, not Jittejutsu...We should ask Klobis or JOPfan, they should know best.Panda 09:44, April 6, 2011 (UTC)
Just checked the history, it seems Klobis was the one who put Jitte in... Let's wait until we hear something from him Panda 09:47, April 6, 2011 (UTC)
- It's "jitte". --Klobis 10:55, April 6, 2011 (UTC)
- Just out of curiousity, why is it called Juttejutsu then (at least according to my google results ;-)) I'm not doubting you, just curious. Panda 11:02, April 6, 2011 (UTC)
- I don't know, but jitte-jutsu and jutte-jutsu are both correct. --Klobis 11:26, April 6, 2011 (UTC)
Nanashaku Jitte means seven shaku jitte. So "nanashaku" alone does not make sense. --Klobis 00:19, June 25, 2012 (UTC)