Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Does the history of a character being divided into two to three parts (as in Past Story, Present Story, and spoiler) only must be mandatory or can it be split into more. I'm saying this because the histories of some characters like Nico Robin kinda look like they need to split into more for better navigation, reading, and stuff. I'm kinda asking if the history could be split into sections like the history of the Going Merry. Mugiwara Franky 04:17, 8 March 2007 (UTC)
- Strictly speaking MF, the page layouts are only there as a guideline. So there is nothing to stop you adding bits accordingly. I would make them into sub titles.
- So it reads:
- This way the basic layout isn't lost. But you don't have to do it that way. :/ One-Winged Hawk 08:05, 8 March 2007 (UTC)
After filling in some gaps in the pages with info from Romance Dawn as "Early One Piece" like on the Luffy and Shanks pages... You know what... I'd RATHER see things under sub titles then a list. Here is a list of trivia splits:
- SBS questions - stated questions and answers from every SBS related to the character
- Early One Piece - info Oda has released on characters
- Notes - small tadbits
- Differences between versions - things 4Kids edited and
completely made a shambles ofaltered in their dub.
Anyone like this idea? Or would remaining a list be better? One-Winged Hawk 17:22, 8 March 2007 (UTC)
- You know, some of these things, like Early One Piece, kinda actually deserve their own section in an article outside of trivia. Others can be integrated into other sections one way or another. From what I understand about trivia sections in wikipedia and such is that these sections are small often listed bits of information that can't fit anywhere in the article. However when these bits become really big, it really seems like a smart choice to either give them their own section outside of trivia or integrate them. Just my thoughts. Mugiwara Franky 00:50, 9 March 2007 (UTC)
- I was thinking along the lines of creating sections for SBS questions and such like. Its a loose thought. Luffy and other straw hats might benefit from that bit. I'm putting them under trivia right now just as part that "extra" bit of info trivia is... I'm still going over things in my head.
- and on a side note... I need more opinions. Its seems its just you and me with most contributions right now with new kid on the block Pikazilla adding stuff here and there. :/ One-Winged Hawk 08:34, 9 March 2007 (UTC)