|Romanized Name:||Sento Popura|
|English Name:||St. Poplar|
|Region:||First half of the Grand Line|
St. Poplar is a town connected to Water 7 and Enies Lobby via the Sea Train. It is notable for being one hour by Puffing Tom from Water 7. Its nickname is the "Town of the Spring Queen" (春の女王の町 Haru no Joō no Machi?).
Fourteen years ago St. Polar was connected to Water 7 when the economy in Water 7 was weak due to attacks on merchant ships. Years later Franky sent the Square Sisters here to buy Adam Wood on the black market.
After the fall of Enies Lobby, CP9 was forced to come to this town and raise money to pay for the medical treatment required by Rob Lucci due to the damage he had taken in his fight against Luffy. Sometime after Lucci recovered, they defended the town from the Candy Pirates. They were forced to leave, though, after Lucci brutally attacked the captain.
- Poplar is the name of a station in London, it is located on the Docklands Light Railway.
- A poplar is a type of tree.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 36 Chapter 340, Distance between Water 7 & St. Poplar
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 34 Chapter 322, St. Poplar's nickname revealed
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 51–53 Chapters 496 and 517, cover story: CP9's Independent Report Vol. 6–24, CP9's stay at St. Poplar.