|Japanese Name:||南の海 (サウスブルー)|
|Romanized Name:||Minami no Umi (Sausu Burū)|
|English Name:||South Blue|
The revolver Mr. 5 uses for his Breeze Breath Bomb attack is a new model from the South Blue. South Blue is also home to an island famous for its martial arts known as Karate Island.
Some two hundred years ago the ship St. Briss left from the Briss Kingdom carrying a crew towards the Grand Line. The crew reached Skypiea eventually but something happened once they were there, and the entire crew was sentenced to Cloud Drifting, likely for major crimes. Two hundred years later, the St. Briss fell back into the Grand Line. The ship was a wreck, and many would assume a fight had broken out, which may have happened during cloud drifting. Nothing more is known for sure except that the ship was cloud drifting.
Also during this period, in a certain region of the South Blue it was once a custom to cover teeth with tar to help preserve them.
Places in the South BlueEdit
- Briss Kingdom (Unknown if this kingdom still exists today)
- Karate Island
- Torino Kingdom
People from South BlueEdit
|Jerry||Eustass Kid||Killer||Jewelry Bonney||Inazuma|
|Portgas D. Ace †||Portgas D. Rouge †||Gyro||Franky|
- †: the character is deceased.
- *: the character's status is unknown. Hovering the symbol may give further details.
- ≠: the character is non-canon.
- ‡: the character is no longer part of this group. Hovering the symbol may give further details.