|The following article has no references to the official sources.|
Sham is a man of regular height who is very skinny. He also has a hunched back, making him look smaller than he actually is. He has green hair that is parted to the side and curls at the end, with two other parts of hair on the sides of his head, growing downwards in a curly-looking way. He also has cat ears sticking out from the top of head. He has green, cat-like eyes, and is usually seen with a grin.
He wore a navy blue shirt, with light grey buttons and a magenta bow tie. He also had light-blue shorts, brown shoes and white socks that stick out of them. He is also seen having dark brown gloves, with claws growing out at the end.
Sham, like Buchi, has a sneaky and devious mind. He proves this by pretending to be weak and lack confidence in his abilities, and scared of Zoro in order to have his guard down. He's also a very vicious fighter. And of course, like his appearance and the name of the pirate crew "The Black Cat Pirates", Sham acts like a cat.
Abilities and PowersEdit
The Nyaban Brothers try to act cowardly when first approaching an opponent, but show their true colors once their opponent's guard is down. The two usually work together in order to overpower their opponents, and can surpass Jango when doing so. Their primary weapons are the clawed gloves that they wear, which they use to slash their opponents. Sham is the swift one of the duo, and he usually distracts and holds down the opponents while allowing his brother to crush them.
- Neko Baba (ネコババ Neko Baba?, literally meaning "Cat Snatch"): Sham very quickly steals a piece of the opponents equipment.
- Nekoze (ネコ背 Nekoze?, literally meaning "Hunchback"): Using his strange posture and body structure, Sham is able to quickly avoid an attack.
- Neko-Yanagi Daikoshin (ネコ柳 大行進 Neko-Yanagi Daikōshin?, literally meaning "Grand March of the Pussywillows"): Sham and Buchi team up and rapidly slash the opponent.
Sham along with his brother Buchi are the ship's protectors so they usually stay on the ship and guard it. They were with their captain five years ago when Kuro quit being a pirate after he fought, killed, and sunk many ships, gaining strength and a reputation.
Syrup Village ArcEdit
Jango was desperate so he called down Sham and Buchi. Sham pretended to be a coward and Zoro believed that it would be an easy fight but it turned out to be a hoax, and he ends up stealing two of Zoro's swords. At this early stage Zoro is not very experienced in one sword style, so he barely defeats them. Sham became excited and almost beat him in a frenzy, but then Captain Kuro arrived and Sham fails at a mutiny, and they are then given five minutes to beat Zoro. But now, Zoro has all his swords so Sham instantly felt Zoro's true capabilities and was wounded.
- One Piece: Become the Pirate King!
- Birth of Luffy's Dream Pirate Crew!
- Aim! The King of Berry
- Dragon Dream!
- One Piece: Round the Land
- One Piece (Game Boy Advance)
- ↑ https://one-piece.com/news/detail/20171102_6345/
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 4 Chapter 31 (p. 13-19) and Episode 13.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 4 Chapter 33 (p. 5) and Episode 14.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 4 Chapter 32 (p. 6-8) and Episode 13.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 4 Chapter 31 (p. 18-19) and Episode 13.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 4 Chapter 32 (p. 4-6) and Episode 13.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 4 Chapter 32 (p. 11) and Episode 13.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 5 Chapter 37 (p. 10-16) and Episode 15.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 4 Chapter 32 and Episode 13.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 4 Chapter 33 and Episode 14.