Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Sea Animal Pirates are formed by only sea animals, led by a Kung-Fu Dugong. The crew includes:
- A black belt penguin (クロオビペンギン Kuroobi Penguin?)
- A sumo capybara (スモーカピバラ Sumō Kapibara?)
- An octopus boxer (たこボクサー Tako Bokusā?)
- A group of Sea Lapahns (シーラパーン Shī Rapān?)
After being defeated and inspired by Luffy at Alabasta, one of the Kung-Fu Dugong set sail and formed a crew of only sea animals. When they reached the New World the crew met Breed, who used his power to enslave them.
Caesar Retrieval ArcEdit
Following Breed's orders, the kung-fu dugong and his sea lapahns kidnap Caesar Clown from the Straw Hat Pirates, forcing them and Law to chase the animals in order to recover the scientist. Later Luffy and the Dugong have a short fight and then recognize each other. Breed then appears and orders Luffy and Law to fight. After the dugong protests, Breed instead orders him to throw Law and Luffy into the sea.
The Sea Animal Pirates seem to possess a sufficient amount of strength, as they successfully made it to the New World. The captain also possesses Busoshoku Haki.
- Sea Animal Pirates (under Breed's control) vs. Straw Hat Pirates
- Sea Animal Pirates and Luffy vs. Breed
- This is the first only-animals pirate crew to appear.