Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Sapoten Graveyard is a graveyard located in Whiskey Peak. It is sometimes refered to as "the cactus rocks". The large, cactus-like appearance of Sapoten Graveyard is a notable landmark of Cactus Island.
Known Buried PeopleEdit
- Mr. Sacrifice
- Ekusonhok-Adu (Anime Only)
- Ihsakat-EkiihsoY (Anime Only)
- Imuzak-Akoijuf (Anime Only)
- Lyu-Manas (Anime Only)
- Okohsim-Eda (Anime Only)
Sapoten Graveyard's official name revealed.
Mr. Sacrifice's gravestone.
- Mr. Sacrifice was the only legible name on a gravestone in Chapter 107.
- In the anime, several additional gravestones are shown. Almost all of them are the name of someone famous or involved in the series spelled backwards.
- Ekusonhok Adu's name spelled backwards is Kohnosuke Uda, the chief director of the series.
- Ihsakat-EkiihsoY's name spelled backwards is Yoshiike Takashi, the art director for Dead End Adventure.
- Imuzak-Akoijuf's name spelled backwards is Kazumi Fujioka, the production manager of the series as well as Episode of Chopper Plus: Bloom in Winter, Miracle Sakura, The Giant Mechanical Soldier of Karakuri Castle, and Take Aim! - Pirate Baseball King!.
- Okohsim-Eda's name backwards is Mishoko Abe, a Japanese saxophonist.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 12 Chapter 107, Igaram refers to the graveyard as "the cactus rocks" [サボテン岩] twice.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 13 Chapter 110 (p. 4) and Episode 65, Sapoten Graveyard's official name revealed.