Saphir is a slim and wheat-colored fishwoman with short and white hair as well as blue eyes. She wears a blue necklace, a blue tube top, a gold wristband in each hand, a long blue-skirt and a pair of sandals. There is a tattoo of her crew's Jolly Roger on her right hand, and a piece of speckled and dark-orange cloth which is tied in her waist.
Saphir cares for Gad so she plots vengeance for his failure of defeating the Straw Hat Pirates. As she knows that he safely kept himself away from danger, she felt so happy. She usually keeps smiling. She is also easy to accept gladly someone's admiration for her, even if it's misconstrued her race, and she must be beaten to rouse from reveling. However, she becomes serious when humans want to be close to her, and she goes immediately into a panic and keeps away from antagonists as she is suddenly attacked.
Like Rubis and Emeraude, she respects Gad so much and call him "-sama", too. Atfer she learned news that he lost to the Straw Hat Pirates, she found them for revenging him. Later, she met him on Going Merry, she went to taik with him right away, and was glad for exchanges with him. Besides, she is willing to listen to his commands. More importantly, he would help her to extricate herself from a difficult position.
Otherwise, as she shows herself inadequately, Rubis and Emeraude will teach a lesson for her.
Straw Hat PiratesEdit
Based on Gad's failure, she hates Straw Hat Pirates, who defeated him. Until Nami communicated with her, Rubis and Emeraude, she didn't give up any hatred for them. Later, she became their friend.
Abilities and PowersEdit
As a fishwoman, Saphir is ten times stronger than an average human on land, and twice that in water. She demonstrated this strength by destroying a large water vortex.
She is able to bring a bule steam from sea as she shouts. Then, she uses it to attack somebody.
Saphir holds a spear. She seems quite skilled in using it. When Sanji wanted to be close to her, Rubis, and Emeraude, she used it to send him away. In addition, she obstructed Rubis to hit her by her spear.
- Bleu Redoutable (ブルー・ルドゥタブル Buru Rudoutaburu?, literally meaning "Blue Formidable"): A technique used when Saphir holds a spear to vigorously attack someone.
- Archange Tricolore (アルカソヅュ トリコロール Arukasozuyu Torikororu?, literally meaning "Archangel Tricolour"): First, Rubis says the team combination name. Then, Saphir and other two fishmen all lift everyone's one hand. Finally, they make their water streams of symbolic colors to let three antagonists to get hurt.
Big Secret Treasure of the Seven Phantom IslandsEdit
For the moment that Wadatsumi was carrying the Straw Hat Pirates from Itu Island to Yaw Island, Saphir jumped out of sea along with Rubis and Emeraude, and then they sat on a stone of sea area between the two islands. Their looks appealed to Sanji, but they chose to attack him. Later, they said their names and positions in the Simon Pirates. Soon afterwards, Saphir and two female fishmen started to plot vengeance against the Straw Hat Pirates for Gad's failure. Unfortunately, all three lost to them and just decided to jump into sea.
After the Straw Hat Pirates entered a cave in Yaw Island, Saphir, Rubis and Emeraude battled them again. In the end of battle with them, they still failed. After that, a Master of the Waters wanted to attack them. Saphir and the others were protected by Gad who arrived afterwards, as well as Sanji. After Gad's second defeat, she and three other fishmen went away from the cave.
Later, after Saphir jumped from the seas among Seven phantom islands, her, Rubis, and Emeraude carried on the third battle against Straw Hat Pirates on the Going Merry. But, they didn't obtain any victory. Soon after, they were persuaded by Nami's words. As Gad stood on their rear, all female fishmen were glad for his appearance and ran to talk with him. While Simon was flying toward middle island in sky, all people were shocked. After she and her partners said goodbye to the Straw Hat Pirates, they returned to sea.
- Saphir, Rubis, and Emeraude vs. Straw Hat Pirates (1st battle, sea area mid Itu and Yaw islands)
- Saphir, Rubis, and Emeraude vs. Straw Hat Pirates (2nd battle, a cave in Yaw island)
- Saphir, Rubis, Emeraude, Gad, and Straw Hat Pirates vs. a Master of the Waters
- Saphir, Rubis, and Emeraude vs. Straw Hat Pirates (3rd battle, Going Merry)
- Her name is based from the precious stone Sapphire. Furthermore, her appearance also matched with the color of the stone. The same also applied to Rubis and Emeraude.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 1.8 1.9 One Piece Games — Big Secret Treasure of the Seven Phantom Islands, Saphir's debut.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 One Piece Games — Big Secret Treasure of the Seven Phantom Islands, after Saphir lost to Straw Hat Pirates for her third battle, Gad suudenly appeared on the Going Merry.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 3.4 3.5 3.6 3.7 3.8 One Piece Games — Big Secret Treasure of the Seven Phantom Islands, Saphir met the Straw Hat Pirates again in a cave of Yaw island.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 4.2 4.3 4.4 4.5 4.6 4.7 4.8 One Piece Games — Big Secret Treasure of the Seven Phantom Islands, while the Straw Hat Pirates was going to mid island of Seven phantom ones, Saphir jumped on the Going Merry from sea, and later battled them.