- Further information: Fishman Island Landmarks
The majority of the buildings of the Ryugu Kingdom are designed like seashells. They are built on coral reefs. Some buildings are floating in the air with bubbles encasing them. Also, throughout the kingdom are water streams that arc through the air, allowing citizens to swim within them for transport, and with Bubbly Coral as an inner tube, people can float in air as well.
Culture and LegendsEdit
The Mermaid Princess is a legend passed down the kingdom. This legend speaks of a mermaid capable of speaking with Sea Kings, born once every few hundred years. Shirahoshi is the Mermaid Princess of this generation.
The Tamatebako is a mystical box in the possession of the Ryugu Kingdom, capable of making a person older. At one time, Vander Decken IX wanted to use it to age Shirahoshi so he could match her age with his in order to properly marry her.
Ryugu Kingdom InhabitantsEdit
- †: the character is deceased.
- *: the character's status is unknown. Hovering the symbol may give further details.
- ≠: the character is non-canon.
- ‡: the character is no longer part of this group. Hovering the symbol may give further details.