|Manga - Anime|
|Romanized Name:||Rōringu Rōgan|
|English Name:||Rolling Logan|
|Debut:||Chapter 706; Episode 652|
|Occupations:||Army Commander (Viz: Military Captain)|
|Japanese VA:||Taiten Kusunoki|
Rolling Logan is a big, muscular man with large thick lips and curly dark colored hair. He has a torso and arms that appear to be rather disproportionate compared to his legs.
He seems to be a brutal person as he enjoyed crushing his opponents.
Abilities and PowersEdit
As an army commander, Rolling Logan must have some experience in battle.
He has been shown crushing opponents with his arm strength.
Attacks (Anime Only)Edit
- Rolling Cradle (ローリング・クレードル Rōringu Kurēdoru?): Rolling Logan's signature attack. After grabbing onto an enemy, Logan spins around at rapid speed like a wheel, dealing damage to the person been held as well as anyone who he rams into. This was first used against a gladiator who challenged him.
- Matasaki (股裂き Matasaki?, literally meaning "Leg Split"): Rolling Logan's finishing move. He splits the leg of of his opponent, breaking his/her bones and crippling the victim. This was first used against a gladiator who challenged him.
Rolling Logan entered the Corrida Colosseum to compete for the Mera Mera no Mi. For the battle royale, he was placed in Block D. As Block D's battle royale began, Rolling Logan was seen preparing to fight. The army commander was shown taking out two gladiators with a vicious bear hug. He then turned to Rebecca, asking if he should break her bones next.
As Rolling Logan chased Rebecca around the arena, he mowed down all the gladiators who were also going after her.
In the anime, he chased Rebecca and eventually caught her. While tormenting her by crushing her body, Acilia rescued Rebecca. Logan then fought Acilia, eventually sending her flying backward. Rebecca then jumped into the air and tricked Logan into thinking she was attacking him. She used her sword to somersault over him and made him lose his balance, stumble forward and fall out of the ring.
Concludes non-canon section.
He eventually gave up on pursuing Rebecca as she was later seen fighting other opponents. When 20 fighters remained, Cavendish's alter-ego Hakuba suddenly surfaced and proceeded to strike down all the remaining fighters in Block D. Rolling Logan fell victim to his attack and laid defeated on the arena.
- Rolling Logan vs. Acilia
Anime and Manga DifferencesEdit
- In the manga, Rolling Logan was defeated during Hakuba's rampage like the other Block D gladiators. In the anime, his fight with Rebecca was extended, and he was defeated earlier when Rebecca (with Acilia's help) caused him to lose his balance and fall out of the ring.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 71 Chapter 706 (p. 11) and Episode 652, Rolling Logan is seen for the first time.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 73 Chapter 725 and Episode 654.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 71 Chapter 706 (p. 11) and Episode 654.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 73 Chapter 725 and Episode 652.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 5.3 5.4 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 73 Chapter 725 and Episode 656.
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 One Piece Anime — Episode 656.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 73 Chapter 722 and Episode 652.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 73 Chapter 727 and Episode 657.
- ↑ 9.0 9.1 One Piece Anime — Episode 657.
- ↑ 10.0 10.1 One Piece Manga — Vol. 74 Chapter 734.