Randolph is an average-sized rabbit, though his limbs are unusually long. He wears a frilly shirt, a dark cape, and a cavalier hat.
Randolph seems to be cowardly towards his superiors, as he would blame his crane in order to avoid Cracker's wrath. Like other homies, he seems to fear the power of a Vivre Card containing Big Mom's soul.
Abilities and PowersEdit
Randolph rides a very fast crane homie, allowing him to take enemies by surprise and quickly attack them. His strength is notable, as he is able to hold his own against an adult mink and massacre several armed people in order to acquire fruit.
Randolph wields a double-sided spear, which he can use in close-quarters combat or as a projectile.
Totto Land ArcEdit
The next day on Whole Cake Island, Randolph was sent to the Seducing Woods to prevent the Straw Hat Pirates from finding Sanji. Randolph ambushed Nami, Chopper, and Carrot, although they managed to dodge his attack. Randolph continued pursuing the encroaching pirates, clashing with Carrot. Carrot then used Electro to knock out the crane Randolph was riding on. Randolph leaped off the crane and hurled his spear at the pirates, which they managed to dodge, causing the spear to strike Pound in the head. While Charlotte Brûlée and the other homies attacked the Straw Hats, Randolph lay in wait.
While Nami and Luffy were confronted by Charlotte Cracker, Randolph and his crane charged at the two Straw Hats. Cracker told Randolph not to interfere, causing him and his crane to crash into the ground. Randolph then claimed that his crane forced him to come. Randolph then stood by as Cracker and Luffy fought and he later witnessed Nami defeating Brûlée, being kept at bay by a Vivre Card containing Big Mom's soul.
- Randolph vs. Carrot
- Considering the Big Mom Pirates fairy tale theme, Randolph may be based on the White Rabbit from Lewis Carroll's famous novel, "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland".
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 One Piece Manga — Vol. 82 Chapter 827 (p. 15), Randolph debuts.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 One Piece Manga — Chapter 832 (p. 4-7).
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 One Piece Manga — Chapter 835 (p. 15-16).
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Chapter 836 (p. 6).
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Chapter 836 (p. 13).
- ↑ 6.0 6.1 One Piece Manga — Chapter 837 (p. 7, 12).
- ↑ 7.0 7.1 7.2 One Piece Manga — Chapter 831 (p. 16).
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Chapter 836 (p. 4-6).