Randolph is an average-sized rabbit, though his limbs are unusually long. He wears a frilly shirt, a dark cape, and a cavalier hat.
Abilities and PowersEdit
Randolph wields a double-sided spear, which he can use in close-quarters combat or as a projectile.
Sometime in the past, Randolph received a piece of someone's soul, giving him humanoid characteristics.
Totto Land ArcEdit
Randolph was sent to an unknown island by Big Mom in order to acquire fruit for the wedding cake. He succeeded, killing everyone guarding the prized fruit.
The next day on Whole Cake Island, Randolph was sent to the Seducing Woods to prevent the Straw Hat Pirates from finding Sanji. Randolph ambushed Nami, Chopper, and Carrot, although they managed to dodge his attack. Randolph continued pursuing the encroaching pirates, clashing with Carrot. Carrot then used Electro to knock out the crane Randolph was riding on. Randolph leaped off the crane and hurled his spear at the pirates, which they managed to dodge, causing the spear to strike a large buried man in the head. While Charlotte Brûlée and the other homies attacked the Straw Hats, Randolph lay in wait.
While Nami and Luffy were confronted by Cracker, Randolph and his crane charged at the two Straw Hats. Cracker told Randolph not to interfere, causing him and his crane to crash into the ground. Randolph then claimed that his crane forced him to come.
- Randolph vs. Carrot
- Considering the Big Mom Pirates fairy tale theme, Randolph may be based on the White Rabbit from Lewis Carroll's famous novel, "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland".
- Randolph was also introduced as a "Crane Rider", referencing some of the many birds seen in the story.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 One Piece Manga — Vol. 82 Chapter 827, Randolph debuts.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3 2.4 One Piece Manga — Chapter 832.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 3.2 3.3 One Piece Manga — Chapter 835.
- ↑ 4.0 4.1 One Piece Manga — Chapter 836.
- ↑ 5.0 5.1 5.2 One Piece Manga — Chapter 831.