Rabian is a striped carpet with black points on its edges. It has a human face near its front.
Rabian sings the word "carpet" constantly, much like many of the other homies in Big Mom's territory, though it is also capable of normal speech. It is loyal to Charlotte Pudding, as it flies her around to wherever she needs to go, and also laughed hysterically when Pudding mocked Vinsmoke Sanji.
Abilities and PowersEdit
Rabian is capable of flying and carrying people on top of it while doing so.
Totto Land ArcEdit
Rabian flew Charlotte Pudding and Nitro to where Pudding's cafe, Caramel, used to be, interrupting a dispute between the police and the pirates Monkey D. Luffy and Tony Tony Chopper. While Pudding talked to the Sanji Retrieval Team in her house, Rabian spread out on the floor and played with Carrot.
Two days later, Rabian and Nitro watched as Pudding talked with Sanji in her room. Later Pudding shot and captured Vinsmoke Reiju, and in Pudding's Room, Nitro restrained Reiju while Rabian floated nearby. There Pudding revealed her plan to murder Sanji during the wedding and started making faces to predict what Sanji's reaction would be, causing Rabian and Nitro to laugh hysterically.
- Being one of the homies created by Big Mom's Soru Soru no Mi abilities, it shares her crew's fairy tale and fantasy fiction theme.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 1.3 1.4 1.5 1.6 1.7 One Piece Manga — Vol. 82 Chapter 827 (p. 8), Rabian debuts.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 One Piece Manga — Chapter 851 (p. 5), Rabian's name is romanized.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Chapter 851 (p. 4-7).
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 83 Chapter 828 (p. 3-4, 11).
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 84 Chapter 845 (p. 12).
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Chapter 850 (p. 16).
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Chapter 851 (p. 3-7, 12-13).