|First Appearance:||Chapter 103; Episode 62|
A Princess is in line for the throne if she is the oldest heir, although if she is approximately the same age as a male heir, he may have the preference. If the King dies or retires without having a male heir, the princess will become the ruler and take over as Queen.
In One PieceEdit
Currently, very few princesses made an appearance in One Piece.
The most notable princess is Nefertari Vivi of Alabasta who traveled with the Straw Hat Pirates during the Alabasta Saga. Vivi does not follow the real world tradition of a princess in many ways, in the sense she can be more like a commoner at times than royalty.
Rebecca is the lost princess of the Riku royal family of Dressrosa that was overthrown by Doflamingo and is now forced to be a gladiator; her mother and aunt were the first and second crown princesses of the country before Doflamingo overthrew them.
|Nefertari Vivi||Goldfish Princess||Shirahoshi||Mansherry|
|Rebecca ‡||Scarlett ‡ †||Viola ‡|
- Nefertari Vivi is the princess of the Alabasta Kingdom.
- Goldfish Princess is the princess of the Goldfish Kingdom.
- Shirahoshi is the princess of the Ryugu Kingdom.
- Manshelly is the princess of the Tontatta Kingdom.
- The previous Poseidon, who was the first known "Mermaid Princess" of Ryugu Kingdom.
- Scarlett is the daughter of king Riku Dold III and the first crown princess of Dressrosa before her assumed and actual demise at the hands of Diamante.
- Viola is the daughter of king Riku Dold III and the second crown princess of Dressrosa before swearing her loyalty to the Donquixote Pirates.
- Rebecca is the lost princess of the fallen Riku royal family of Dressrosa.
Princess as an EpithetEdit
- Perona: Ghost Princess
- Boa Hancock: Snake Princess
- Shirahoshi: Mermaid Princess
- Rebecca: Phantom Princess
- Princess - Wikipedia article about the Princess title.