Pop Greens are seeds with instant growth capabilities, being able to sprout into full grown plants in a matter of moments. Presumably native to the Greenstone forest in the Boin Archipelago, they have been effectively weaponized by Heracles (who is shown simply throwing them) and Usopp (who fires them using Kuro Kabuto). How they are triggered is currently unknown, but different seeds are known to act on different stimuli.
Some grow upon impact, others grow in the presence of an oncoming target, while others are capable of growing in mid-air. These seeds also have varying ranges and effects, even those not normally attributed to plants, such as one capable of piercing opponents, another being able to explode, while another is shown to release a shock wave. Each type of seed also has a different color scheme, which the user can use to tell what each one is capable of.
When Usopp upgraded Nami's Sorcery Clima-Tact, he added the growth abilities of the Pop Green in as well, where similar to his Kuro Kabuto, he gave Nami the ability to extend the size of her new staff.
- Further information: Usopp's Arsenal/Kuro Kabuto
After two years of training with Heracles, Usopp gained mastery of the Pop Green as a new type of powerful weapon. According to Heracles, these seeds have various uses, especially in combat. It should be noted that the names given are not confirmed to be the plants actual name, rather the name Usopp has given to each attack.
- In SBS Volume 68, it was explained how Usopp has a flowerbed called "Usopp Garden" on the Thousand Sunny where he mass produces the Pop Greens so that he will never run out on them. This was also shown in Film Z, where he sprays insecticide on the flower bed.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 One Piece Manga — Vol. 61 Chapter 596, the Pop Green's first appearance.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Vol. 61 Chapter 598, Usopp uses Pop Greens for his Midori Boshi: Devil.
- ↑ One Piece Manga — Chapter 822, Usopp explains to Nami how to use the New Clima-Tact.