Pisaro is a normal sized fishman, with large lips and light blue skin, and curly brown hair. As a Sun Pirate, he wore a green vest with yellow lines on it, and a puffed collar around his neck. As an Arlong Pirate, he sported a purple short sleeved, button up open shirt, with pink stars on it. He wears a white sash, and is seen carrying maracas. He also has a red star tattoo on his chest. In the manga, he was seen as overweight, but in the anime he was quite muscular.
Nothing is known about his personality.
Abilities and PowersEdit
Pisaro is a quite skilled musician and maraca player.
As a fishman, he possesses the strength of ten men and has incredible mobility underwater as well as the ability to stay submerged for as long as he desires. When in the water, he possesses the strength of twenty men.
He was a member of the Sun Pirates.
Arlong Park ArcEdit
Pisaro appears as a common background character as Arlong's musician. He is always seen holding maracas in both hands and often shakes them. He was the one who spotted smoke coming out of Bell-mère's chimney.
- He is the very first musician to appear in the series.
- He also appears in the Arlong Park stage of One Piece: Grand Battle! Rush and One Piece Grand Adventure. Hitting him results in either Kuroobi, Hatchan or Chew attacking the player.
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 1.2 One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 9 Chapter 72 and Episode 32, Pisaro makes his debut.
- ↑ One Piece Blue: Grand Data File (p. 54), Pisaro's name is revealed.
- ↑ One Piece Manga and Anime — Vol. 51 Chapter 492 (p. 13) and Episode 387, Hatchan mentions Arlong and the crew's fate.